Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITEFire Season 6 Guide Contest Winners

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » SMITEFire Season 6 Guide Contest Winners 113 posts - page 3 of 12
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DarkAngel5Q » April 28, 2019 6:23am | Report
Wait where are the other Merlin and Jormungandr winners there are supposed to be 2 of each

DarkAngel5Q

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DarkAngel5Q » April 28, 2019 6:27am | Report
Also where are the Merlin and jorm honorable mentions?

DarkAngel5Q

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » April 28, 2019 6:52am | Report
There's no Merlin and Jorm honorable mentions because there weren't any worth of being honorable mentions (except Bran's one but that doesen't count).

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » April 28, 2019 6:53am | Report
DarkAngel5Q wrote:

Wait where are the other Merlin and Jormungandr winners there are supposed to be 2 of each

Did you miss the big, bold "Season 6 Gods Winners" header?

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DarkAngel5Q » April 28, 2019 7:05am | Report
Did you miss me saying “there are supposed to be 2 of each” also I am very offended what do you mean there weren’t any worth of being honorable mentions.

DarkAngel5Q

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » April 28, 2019 7:06am | Report
DarkAngel5Q wrote:

Did you miss me saying “there are supposed to be 2 of each” also I am very offended what do you mean there weren’t any worth of being honorable mentions.

I just looked. If you are referring to yours, not only is it not extensive enough compared to the guides that win, but, I remember your builds having to be fixed in the first place from their previous state.

Also, "Your warding section is, no offense, about as zero-effort as possible. You grabbed some pic you found on Deviantart, and quite carelessly just used it. Did you even look at it? not only are the warding dots not really applicable to mid-lane (other than the offensive orange dots), but YOU'RE USING A SEASON 4 MAP. Unacceptable." as seen on your builds comment section.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DarkAngel5Q » April 28, 2019 7:12am | Report
No I’m not just referring to mine there are about 2 more guides excluding bran’s guide that were really good . And yes I have changed my guide a lot after I first published it changing it to a much better and more presentable guide I know mine can’t compare to Icecoldpappsi’s but I think there should at least be an honerable mention.

DarkAngel5Q

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » April 28, 2019 7:13am | Report
DarkAngel5Q wrote:

No I’m not just referring to mine there are about 2 more guides excluding bran’s guide that were really good .

Like?

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DarkAngel5Q » April 28, 2019 7:21am | Report
Like acel1001’s or thesecondmistake’s theirs may not look as presentable but they spent a lot of time into them and they’re only half bad

DarkAngel5Q

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » April 28, 2019 7:27am | Report
I can't find acel001 as a user anywhere. As for thesecondmistake's build, firstly, they had to alter it, secondly, they get shaman's before spear of magus (so no pen until 4th item - not good), thirdly, meditation listed as recommended relic for mid lane, fourth, presentation is too basic.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }