Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Post-Athena Balance and Bug Fix Patch 6-12-2013

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Post-Athena Balance and Bug Fix Patch 6-12-2013 16 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BullD0G » June 11, 2013 1:46pm | Report

Post-Athena Balance and Bug Fix Patch

Skins

Golden Ymir

General

• Several issues were fixed with the AI on Jungle Creeps.

Items

Bumba's Mask
  • Last hitting is no longer required to gain benefits from the jungle camps.
    When a jungle camp monster dies, the gold/XP reward is 25%. If you last hit the jungle camp boss (larger of the three), the gold/XP reward is 10%.
  • If there are multiple mask owners near camps:
    XP/Gold bonus is split evenly.
    Health gain on camp deaths is split evenly.
    Movement speed gain is fully given to all and not split.

Gods

Preemptive Strike
  • The magical lifesteal handling for this ability has been reduced from 100% to 33%.
    Fixed an issue in which players could get into a state where they were invisible to themselves only.

Shield Wall
  • The magical lifesteal handling for this ability has been increased from 0% to 33%.

Defender of Olympus
  • Fixed an issue where players could get into a state where they could move while this ability was active.
  • The magical lifesteal handling for this ability has been increased from 0% to 33%.
  • An issue has been fixed with Ne Zha's escalating melee that was allowing him to achieve higher than intended attack speeds. This will reduce his mid to late game attack speed significantly. We will be monitoring him to see if further adjustments will be necessary to compensate for this change.
    NOTE - Thanks to Pijinz from the forums for breaking down the issue, allowing us to easily track down the bug.

Wind Fire Wheels
  • The base damage of each hit of the combo during his ultimate has been increased from 30/50/70/80/110 per hit to 40/60/80/100/120.

PASSIVE - Speed of Light
  • The movement speed increase from each ability use has been increased from 5% to 8%.

Aegis Shield
  • The movement speed buff has been increased from 15% to 25%.

BullD0G

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TioWidow » June 11, 2013 9:07pm | Report
Nice.

but ... Other Skin for Ymir???

TioWidow

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » June 11, 2013 10:26pm | Report
This is funny how this is Ymir's first recolor. (Twitch doesn't count because it changes his back)

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by redkiteftw » June 11, 2013 11:50pm | Report
why haven't they changed the mask. looks like they just gave it a BUFF not a nerf!
Define "Normal"

redkiteftw

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 13, 2013 1:21am | Report
bro ra is becoming really good.

I have faced some good ra's lately and have owned with ra since he small little buffs that weren't too drastic but enough to notice a difference. I want to try him out now again to see how much a difference that extra 3% makes on each ability.

Ra's slow is soo good and his beam comes out quicker now hes faster yaya

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by redkiteftw » June 13, 2013 1:27am | Report
ICEN wrote:

bro ra is becoming really good.

I have faced some good ra's lately and have owned with ra since he small little buffs that weren't too drastic but enough to notice a difference. I want to try him out now again to see how much a difference that extra 3% makes on each ability.

Ra's slow is soo good and his beam comes out quicker now hes faster yaya

Ra is my favourite god. He was my first god rank!
Define "Normal"

redkiteftw

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » June 13, 2013 3:27am | Report
Ra has actually been quite good since before this patch. It's just that a combination of powercreep + the removal of multihits from his beam turned off a lot of the more competitive players from using him. Oh, and the nerf to his healing. A combination of things that took him down from being a tournament superstar to being really mediocre.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » June 13, 2013 4:02am | Report
redkiteftw wrote:

why haven't they changed the mask. looks like they just gave it a BUFF not a nerf!

The changes to Bumba's Mask makes it so that full jungle (taking all the buffs for yourself) is less viable. You get less gold and exp if you clear the camps by yourself, so giving buffs to your teammates will actually help both you and your team.

So basically they made it so having a jungler is better for the team and the jungler have to work more with the team to get the benefits from Bumba's Mask.
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 13, 2013 3:42pm | Report
Sunfall wrote:

Ra has actually been quite good since before this patch. It's just that a combination of powercreep + the removal of multihits from his beam turned off a lot of the more competitive players from using him. Oh, and the nerf to his healing. A combination of things that took him down from being a tournament superstar to being really mediocre.
I was playing with ra yesteday and the extra 3% speed per skill is noticeable and more enjoyable because you can move around like a swift mofo.

His slow also slows faster or takes less time to stack doesn't it now?

I was killing almost every type of player with ra, it was taking tons of ganks just to stop me.
Its pretty funny just healing yourself or using the heal to block their way LOL.

My favorite thing is placing the heal on me followed by a slow/beam when I hear a gank it almost stops the gank everytime.

Also I find sniping them really enjoyable, sometimes I set up strategy to hit them easier.
I might throw down a heal to the left with a beam to the left then ult to the right so they move into it lol.

I got Ra up to god rank 1 yesterday hes really good, I forgot how good he actually was since all these new gods been out.

I'm just wondering whey nobody picks him alot when he owns mid
Even in side lanes I was owning ymir, I just kept slowing them then would ult/beam them while they are slowed so they can't dodge it.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » June 13, 2013 3:58pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

I'm just wondering whey nobody picks him alot when he owns mid
Even in side lanes I was owning ymir, I just kept slowing them then would ult/beam them while they are slowed so they can't dodge it.

It's because Poseidon is generally considered to be a better pick.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }