Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Patch 3.7 | The Grim Weaver

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Patch 3.7 | The Grim Weaver 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wayne3100 » April 28, 2016 7:07am | Report
God Remodel: Arachne

Arachne has undergone a visual upgrade. This means she now has a new model, textures, animations, FX treatments and new card art. Her mastery skins will be modeled in her new style.

Arachne Masteries

New God Skins

Grim Weaver Arachne

Grim Eclipse Hou Yi

Grim Shadow Nox

Hunter's Moon Chang'e

Legion Hercules

Amaterasu Masteries

New Global Emote

RIP Global Emote

New Avatar

Escape Icon

New Ward Skin

Grim Gaze Ward

Miscellaneous
  • Reported Player Notifications
    • Players will now receive a notification when someone they have reported had action taken against their account.

• Fixed an issue where owners of the Ultimate God Pack would see many gods appear in their acquisition notifications.
  • Enigma Chest:
    • This chest will no longer award boosters unless the player owns everything in the chest.

• Fixed an issue where the Fire Elementals where showing on the minimap when they were not on the map.

Achievements

Ao Kuang

Water Illusionist

As Ao Kuang kill an enemy with your water illusion.

A Mighty Sword

As Ao Kuang execute an enemy God who’s been ulted by Khepri.

Cupid

The Power of the Heart

As Cupid Kill three or more gods with the damage from Heart Bomb.

Spread the Love

As Cupid heal each of your teammates by using Share the Love.

Jing Wei

Wave Dash

As Jing Wei use agility after being knocked into the air by an enemy god.

Heads up!

As Jing Wei kill an enemy god within 5 seconds after using your passive.

Item Changes

Mail of Renewal
  • Fixed an issue where the passive would not proc when destroying a tower.

Throwing Dagger
  • Increased physical power from 2225.
  • Increased cost from 13001350.
  • This item no longer provides a 10% Critical Chance.

Shuriken
  • Increased Physical Power from +10+15.

Golden Bow
  • Increased Physical Power from +35+40.
  • Increased Movement Speed bonus from +5%+8%.

God Changes

Chiron
Herbal Medicine
  • Updated his passive icon.

Jing Wei
"Since Jing Wei's release she's been underperforming, and so in her first post-release patch she'll be getting several upward adjustments! Jing Wei focuses on mobility and basic attack damage to succeed in her role, and we want to improve that. Her ability to farm and move around the map is great, but her ability to directly box and be effective in teamfights is more limited. Increasing her base power as well as the buffs she receives, should highlight her great late game scaling and give her more room to box effectively."

General
  • Base Physical Power per level increased from 2.52.7.
  • Fixed an issue where her passive would not activate when leaving the fountain in Assault.

Persistent Gust
  • Increased attack speed buff from 25%20/25/30/35/40% per rank.
  • Increased duration of attack speed buff from 5s7s.

Explosive Bolts
  • Fixed an issue with this ability providing ammo without going on cooldown.

Agility
  • Using Agility from the ground now removes basic attack movement penalty for 3s.
  • Increased buff duration from 5s6s when Agility is used from the air.

Air Strike
  • Increased damage from 200/280/360/420/500220/310/400/490/580.
  • Increased landing range from 4055.

Nox
"Nox is getting a cooldown reduction on her primary damage and clear, Siphon Darkness. Additionally, we're adjusting her potency into the mid and late game. Shadow Step now has increased scaling, rewarding Nox players for choosing to use this skill aggressively instead of just passively. While difficult to coordinate, dashing through an enemy into an ally, then popping out, has a lot more punch!"

Siphon Darkness
  • Decreased cooldown from 15s13s.

Shadow Step
  • Increased magic power scaling from +40%+70%.

Night Terror
  • Damage Reduction increased from 30%40%.
  • Increased magical power scaling from +60%+75%.

Ah Puch
"With this update we look to simplify Fleeting Breath. It now will damage and stun users who are healed during its effect for a flat amount, instead of trying to calculate the number of heals that happening. We are also letting the God of Decay summon a second Corpse a level earlier on Undead Surge, which should provide him additional sustain and burst power at a crucial stage in the game."

Undead Surge
  • Increased number of corpses dropped from 1/1/1/2/21/1/2/2/2.

Fleeting Breath
  • Decreased duration from 5s4s.
  • Increased damage per second from 25/28/31/34/3730/35/40/45/50.
  • Increased magical power scaling from 15%20% per tick.
  • This ability no longer scales off of number of times healed.
  • Increased additional damage on targets that healed from 20/30/40/50/60 + 10% per stack50/100/150/200/250 + 50% flat.
  • Increased stun on targets that healed from 1s + .5s per stack1.5s flat.

He Bo
"Now, water can flow or it can crash."

Atlas of the Yellow River
  • Increased slow debuff from 20/25/30/35/40%30/35/40/45/50%.
  • Increased speed buff from 20/25/30/35/40%30/35/40/45/50%.

* Source: the official Patch Notes

Thanks to Janitsu for the signature!

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (45)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Flaze249 » April 28, 2016 2:53pm | Report
Amaterasu's eyes look so realistic! It's pretty scary tbh.

Flaze249

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » April 28, 2016 8:22pm | Report
Wait, so if they are buffing nuke mages that are doing poorly like Nox, He Bo, and Ah Puch. Why didn't they bother to buff Anubis? Did they simply forgot or are they just ignoring him so the three gods mentioned before can still be meta relevant or the balancing team is racist towards Egyptian Jackal Death Gods. #EgyptianJackelDeathGodsLivesMatter

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Daelinn » April 28, 2016 11:56pm | Report
While in my opinion the Nox buff was completely unnecessary (balancing around Conquest at its finest- who cares whether she's broken in every other mode), I would say Anubis is in a spot where it's impossible to make him "viable" via buffs- they would make him overpowered, given that even currently it's possible to perform decently- it's all about positioning, it's just that people got used to escapes making many characters more forgiving.

Right now I see two potential solutions: either a rework (which I would rather avoid), or some change to Plague of Locusts- be it changing it into something similar to Ah Muzen Cab's Swarm or allowing to move during the cast at reduced speed; right now it's a lethal risk - average reward ability.

Other than that, am I the only one who thinks the Hou Yi skin was a missed opportunity? I was really hyped at the possibility of him having revolvers.

Daelinn

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (25)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » April 29, 2016 12:11am | Report
@Daelinn, honestly I don't think Nox needed the buff even in the context of Conquest, she was pretty balanced. Anubis could use a buff though, but I agree in the way you suggested. The first thing that came to mind was allowing him to move during Plague of Locusts. Even if they took off some of the damage from his 3 or ult and did that I think it would be a welcome change.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Daelinn » April 30, 2016 3:19am | Report
If anyone feels like providing some feedback regarding newest changes, we have an occasion it seems!

Originally posted by HiRezPonPon on Smite forums:

"Hey everyone!

We are looking for feedback about the current state of SMITE as of Patch 3.7, Grim Weaver. Any feedback taken from this feedback form would be greatly appreciated, and all written feedback is hand read so feel free to write as much or as little as you feel is needed to explain your position. Ratatoskr is still removed from the list as per the last feedback form; but feel free to mention anything about him in the bottom text field and it will be reviewed as we continue working on Ratatoskr.

Thanks for taking the time to help us make SMITE a better game!

- PonPon"

Here it is!

Daelinn

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (25)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » April 30, 2016 7:27am | Report
I think if someone will get revolvers it's gonna be apollo as normally they keep the weapons "intact"

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }