Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

ISIS Patch notes preview

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » ISIS Patch notes preview 22 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 15, 2013 8:35pm | Report
Well, won an assault with Kali!
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » May 16, 2013 1:30am | Report
ICEN wrote:

Why the hell did Ne Zha get buffed? NO SERIOUSLY???

Its not like she was weak at all? If anything I already thought she was powerful?

Her 2 mainly? I don't use her much nor do I complain much about her skills.

But one thing I have noticed is that Ne Zhas 2 freaking kills me quickly, and when I say quickly I mean insanely quickly like under 1 second. Most people would be pissed seeing that happen to them in that amount of time already but I just kept playing the game.

But seriously why the F is she getting buffed when she doesn't need it?

I was okay with her even being strong but now its just going to give me reason to have a legit reason to say F you nezah you cheap bastard.

So what happened to hercules? He got nerfed and buffed???

I will admit since I play hercules I good bit (well not lately but before) I always thought his minigate wounds was insanely strong, I could literally just go out and take on 5v1 and survive if not get all my health back. Maybe that slight nerf will help make it more fair along with the increase range on his 2.

Just saying I secretely always thought hercs regen was insane :) **** a tank, herc makes people run away when its 3v1

And they didn't buff his 2. They buffed the damage but lowered the amount of bounces on the Universe Ring Toss, which in my opinion, was an underwhelming and unreliable skill.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }