Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Chronos Patch

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Chronos Patch 34 posts - page 2 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by fromLATVIA » July 10, 2013 2:46am | Report
Chronos looks awesome!Pasive is interesting ,bad it only works with his second ability!Also I wanted or hoped his pasive will be something with cooldown reduction!He seems very powerful and with good sustain thanks to his ultimate!
And what are they doing with jungling?In one patch they make it good and in another bad!I would suggest Bumbas Mask to have movement speed and MP5 and jungle creeps give half minion wave xp!
Other are just balance fixes ,some are bad and some are good!
Sry about my spelling!

fromLATVIA

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » July 10, 2013 5:23am | Report
Seems like he could be a fun On-Hit based God too bad Smite lack On-Hit items :/.

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » July 10, 2013 8:32am | Report
So cool, i just use him and return my health to before ao ult catch me and it can easily counter them

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RevanClaw » July 10, 2013 9:07am | Report
RazeMage wrote:

So cool, i just use him and return my health to before ao ult catch me and it can easily counter them

Will the ulti return you from death if you die during it?!

RevanClaw

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » July 10, 2013 9:30am | Report
RevanClaw wrote:

Will the ulti return you from death if you die during it?!

no you cant really die during it you regain to much healt and move to fast and even if you find a way to do it then still no it will not be able to resurrect you if you dead your dead no god's power can chance that so you will have to wait to come back like all other god's.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » July 10, 2013 10:25am | Report
Did anyone not notice the "100% lifesteal on magical basic attacks"? I think I could die... that's just nasty.

Chronos is so sexy, I have to try him out soon. This patch seems... strangely satisfying, except what I saw above.

*JararoNatsu blasting off again!*

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » July 10, 2013 10:42am | Report
JararoNatsu wrote:

Did anyone not notice the "100% lifesteal on magical basic attacks"? I think I could die... that's just nasty.

Chronos is so sexy, I have to try him out soon. This patch seems... strangely satisfying, except what I saw above.

*JararoNatsu blasting off again!*

well now that nj is here I HAVE to post a fast guide

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » July 10, 2013 12:29pm | Report
is it me or is chronos just incredibly bad?

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » July 10, 2013 5:41pm | Report
Chronos is awesome, actually you can escape Ao's ulti when the ao turn it on and you will move fastly that Ao's ulti don't hit you

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » July 10, 2013 7:32pm | Report
Chronos is like the born anti-gank god it looks like :P

I think the new jungle looks good and it doesn't make jungling bad, all it does is make the "Im gonna take all the buffs and leave my team to farm lane all game" jungler bad. Now you actually would want to do the buffs with your teammates again, which will give your team more overall gold (that's who it has been since they first changed Bumbas, but none cared to do it anyways).
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }