Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Balance Patch 22/05/13

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Balance Patch 22/05/13 23 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 23, 2013 1:58am | Report
Zeus, finally, they fixed him up a bit. Geez, the old setup made the god seem less like the king of gods and more like the god that is never there. Thank the Gods for this change!
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 23, 2013 2:09am | Report
JararoNatsu wrote:

ICEN should be happy about the new Anhur skin.

I like the changes to Zeus. Too much of playing him revolved on popping his Ultimate, and I've only really seen him played well in Arena and Assault unless he's with an Odin. This should make him much more viable in every game mode, now.
Oh you know I'm happy :)
wait! NOoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I forgot I only have about 3500 favor! That damn Hi-rez making favor hard to get so I spend more money! I really wish they would let us level up more so I can get more favor being I am level 30 and play the first wins of the day I cannot get favor that fast and the favor per match is not very impressive even if you do good being games can take 1 hour.

I really want to see what that zeus skin looks like though, he looks like too smexy gold.

Thank god they let you gain worshipers when you lose, I was tired of people surrendering because they don't get worshipers.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 23, 2013 8:39am | Report
ICEN wrote:

Oh you know I'm happy :)
wait! NOoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I forgot I only have about 3500 favor! That damn Hi-rez making favor hard to get so I spend more money! I really wish they would let us level up more so I can get more favor being I am level 30 and play the first wins of the day I cannot get favor that fast and the favor per match is not very impressive even if you do good being games can take 1 hour.

I really want to see what that zeus skin looks like though, he looks like too smexy gold.

Thank god they let you gain worshipers when you lose, I was tired of people surrendering because they don't get worshipers.

...i got 104 base favour once from an hour game before. its not impossible, it require you to have a good k/d ratio though. I'm happy with the worshippers too, man I hated people surrenders. Wait, if you are spending money why not just buy the god pack and buy the skins. Or were you talking about favour. And first wins, just play all game modes, including jousts and ranked and you can accumulate favour fast.

Too many people playing Zeus now, so op but so good!

Other guides:

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by icy133 » May 23, 2013 3:36pm | Report
Sigh i played zeus and his three is soooooooo bad now. I liked the old zeus better!!!!! Sigh, and they debuffed his ult, not cool. Well i prob wont play zeus as much now :( hopefully he is buffed
Ice, my favorite element, and looks pretty cool

icy133

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 23, 2013 4:45pm | Report
coldhotshot wrote:

...i got 104 base favour once from an hour game before. its not impossible, it require you to have a good k/d ratio though. I'm happy with the worshippers too, man I hated people surrenders. Wait, if you are spending money why not just buy the god pack and buy the skins. Or were you talking about favour. And first wins, just play all game modes, including jousts and ranked and you can accumulate favour fast.

Too many people playing Zeus now, so op but so good!
Actually I forgot all about ranked :/
I already bought the god pack a few weeks ago.

As far as K/d mine is alright but I won't play joust ect because of my ****py labtop.
The thing is I have 3 labtops in my house. My k/d is just average or sometimes bad if I play on my **** of a labtop, when I play on my brothers labtop I always have a good k/d. Good luck trying to land skill shots on a skippy **** graphics card labtop.

My labtop is super garbage when it comes to running smite.
My brothers labtop is what I usually use to play smite on because I can run it with no skippyness.

The only reason I am playing with my ****py labtop is because I have to re-download smite on the other labtop. I'll probably go download it on their today or tomorrow but thats why I don't really play joust because on my labtop for some reason joust makes my game skippy as hell.

I can play assault, domination the best on my labtop but my brothers is way better I can play on anything and it won't skip around.

I do have $500 so I could probably order computer parts to make my own computer that should run smite better than my labtop but I was saving my money.

That being said, this is why I tell people to stop complaining, they complain if they barely lag but I deal with permanent skippyness on my labtop!!! I should probably go re-download smite on the better labtop I don't know why I torture myself

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HollowsEdge » May 23, 2013 7:00pm | Report
I have to opposite problem of u.
I have a half decent rig however because I am from Australia my average ping on a good day is about 240 to 280.
Then to top it off I have really **** interwebs so I get mad lag spikes tht can reach up too 780 ping + :(

HollowsEdge

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » May 23, 2013 8:42pm | Report
These changes seem interesting, I'll try them out soon.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 24, 2013 2:31am | Report
HollowsEdge wrote:

I have to opposite problem of u.
I have a half decent rig however because I am from Australia my average ping on a good day is about 240 to 280.
Then to top it off I have really **** interwebs so I get mad lag spikes tht can reach up too 780 ping + :(
well we have one way to solve it!!!
Move to the USA!!! You get better ping and you get the guns that ain't banned....yet!!!

Hey the good new is you get to play ping pong!!!! Ping....Pong...

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 24, 2013 2:39am | Report
ICEN wrote:

well we have one way to solve it!!!
Move to the USA!!! You get better ping and you get the guns that ain't banned....yet!!!

Hey the good new is you get to play ping pong!!!! Ping....Pong...

I have the same problem as HollowsEdge, except we already have ping pong here. Hong Kong ftw, but no servers!

Other guides:

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 24, 2013 2:58am | Report
ICEN wrote:

Move to the Netherlands!!! You get better ping and you get DRUGS that ain't banned....yet!!!

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }