Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

ATHENA *kinda* GOD REVEAL

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » ATHENA *kinda* GOD REVEAL 26 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HollowsEdge » June 4, 2013 12:51am | Report
Interesting.........

HollowsEdge

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » June 4, 2013 1:43am | Report
So Shen is finally here how nice :)

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RevanClaw » June 4, 2013 2:27am | Report
Silv3rX wrote:

They just recycled some old abilitys and made them look new.

I know people say this all the time but it's not the individual abilities which make up a god, but the combination of them!
^^ Except Ao Kuang - he is Tornado!!!!

I like the look of Athena, will be excited to play with her when she's released!! Anyone know when that is? This week or next week?

RevanClaw

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » June 4, 2013 3:05am | Report
God dam it Hi-Rez!

I have said my self that I would never NEVER instant lock because I hate when people do that. Even when a new god gets released I will select the god, but if our team compensation is utter **** I will sacrifice my self and pick a different god (just to have someone intent lock the new god as soon as I change)

And now you release Athena who I have been wanting in the game forever, who looks absolutely awesome and whose abilities and play style is probably going to rocket her to the top of my favorite gods in the game.

I'm sorry everyone, but as soon as she gets released I will start instant locking her. I hope you can forgive me.

Hi-rez I hope you know what you have done to me and are ashamed because you should be!

PS. I LOVE YOU HI-REZ <3

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » June 4, 2013 3:17am | Report

God dam it Hi-Rez!

I have said my self that I would never NEVER instant lock because I hate when people do that. Even when a new god gets released I will select the god, but if our team compensation is utter **** I will sacrifice my self and pick a different god (just to have someone intent lock the new god as soon as I change)

And now you release Athena who I have been wanting in the game forever, who looks absolutely awesome and whose abilities and play style is probably going to rocket her to the top of my favorite gods in the game.

I'm sorry everyone, but as soon as she gets released I will start instant locking her. I hope you can forgive me.

Hi-rez I hope you know what you have done to me and are ashamed because you should be!

PS. I LOVE YOU HI-REZ <3

The only god that I instalocked was Fenrir, but now there will be an other one ;)

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » June 4, 2013 7:34am | Report
You guys with all the big talk, I don't even have the god pack! Be happy that you can insta lock at all
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » June 4, 2013 8:31am | Report
her ultimate seems good for early game ganks, help, and saving. it will help her to get out of the wel if there is a team fight and the teams needs help her passive seems kinda meh. it looks like it will pas trough minions but that would only mean she would steal farm from the carry. i like her and i will intalock her the moment i can. :D
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by icy133 » June 4, 2013 9:04am | Report
It looks like she will be coming out wednesday, meaning a god reveal tonight!
Ice, my favorite element, and looks pretty cool

icy133

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » June 4, 2013 9:27am | Report
I think she will have multiple ways to play her. Some would go tank and just teleport to support, but her skill set is fit to ba a magical damager with more healing than usual. She, in concept, is similar to guan yu in the way to build.
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » June 4, 2013 11:04am | Report
Here is a note to everyone:

If any of you make a guide on Athena within the first... two weeks of her release, I'm deeming it ****. Just because someone wants to be the first one to make a guide for a God or just because you think that after two-three days that you know the God left and right, does NOT MEAN THAT YOU SHOULD MAKE A GUIDE!

I did that with Apollo and the guide was ****.

No guides, first two weeks. That should be an official ******* rule.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }