Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

ASSAULT PATCH: Version 0.1.1458

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » ASSAULT PATCH: Version 0.1.1458 27 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » April 10, 2013 2:59pm | Report
Nope, but a new game mode!

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » April 10, 2013 3:01pm | Report
Lol, I'll just probably play the gamemode 1 time. Then go back to Conquest.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » April 10, 2013 3:06pm | Report
Finally, some much-needed Arachne buffs! Loving what they've decided to do with Broodlings, now she's not going to get completely hard-countered by Ra and Poseidon, who were two reasons why Arachne stopped being a viable mid-assassin.

actually her late game is better now, early game weaker and now she has to lvl everything to be good XD she can't neglect any of her abilities now.

You do realize that a LV1 Tangled Web would last 3 seconds, which is more than enough time for Arachne to do the following when she wants to kill someone: get up close (or wait for the enemy to approach), deploy the web to slow+cripple, attack+stack her poison, and latch onto her victim with Drain Life to silence as they leave the web. That is a maximum of six seconds of being completely deprived of escape moves while Arachne is wrecking your face! This isn't even factoring in her lane partner, who will most certainly be adding insult to injury. That doesn't sound like a weakened early game at all!

The Loki and Kali changes I'm not liking.
Loki was fine with the 150% scaling on his Aimed Strike. It seems to me this is just a knee-jerk reaction to the overreacting noobs who can't figure out how to predict stealth or actually build physical protection when there is a Loki running rampant. He's really squishy guys, and if you build some defense, he won't kill you in two seconds!
For Kali, I feel that like with the Bastet buff last patch, they're buffing her in the wrong place. Kali isn't bad because she's weak, she's bad because she contributes zero CC to a teamfight. In a metagame where CC is king, Kali ends up drawing the short straw.

The rest of the changes seem kind of meh, and I don't see them really affecting the game much.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » April 10, 2013 3:21pm | Report
Grr Sunfall, you and your Arachne tactics, and those seemingly flawless plans and tactics you deploy...I will find your defendent guilty one day!
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » April 10, 2013 6:18pm | Report
Cupid's Ult got a buff. I'm happy. The change on Arachne should be interesting, and they added that cripple *writhes in mental pain*. The buff on Loki should change things up, but concerning Assault mode I don't know about not being able to choose a God for yourself. I'll have to try it out.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » April 10, 2013 6:54pm | Report
Same as all random all mid in League of Legends

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » April 10, 2013 6:55pm | Report
Kali is going to be viable I bet after the patch.
"MaysJedi is the best jedi in Smite, don't deny it."[color=#ff0000][/color]

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sorcerer455 » April 10, 2013 9:25pm | Report
I think that tangled web is good but could there also be a speed buff to her while in, sort of like He bo.
"I wouldn't call me 'itsy bitsy' if I were you" "Who needs catnip when I have you"
My Arachne guide http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/arachne-the-weaver-guide-977

sorcerer455

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » April 10, 2013 9:42pm | Report
sorcerer455 wrote:

I think that tangled web is good but could there also be a speed buff to her while in, sort of like He bo.

Yeah lets make her completely OP! Why not?

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghetto » April 11, 2013 9:00am | Report
They also added the new Ymir skin into the game fully (Cacodemon) although you can't use it yet, only view it in the god window.

Ghetto

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }