Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

5.9 Update Notes | Dragon's Fortune

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » 5.9 Update Notes | Dragon's Fortune 13 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » May 22, 2018 10:59am | Report
xmysterionz wrote:

But why everything to Hi-Rez can be solved just putting more damage? Smite is not only Conquest and in this game mode I still believing no one (maybe one or two in some casuals) will choose these two, but in other modes they will become even stronger.

Conquest will ALWAYS be the mode that HR balanced around. No point complaining about that.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » May 22, 2018 12:51pm | Report
I'm not complain about the buffs in fact or they use only the conquest mode as the base to balance the game but THE WAY THEY DO IT. They should try to think in something that is not just increase the damage to try to do not to prejudice the other game modes. The game is not made by ONLY PRO Players and ONLY Conquest.

And about Cupid, yes he can become a threat, but you the problem is WHEN he becomes it. I just think that when he becomes a threat sometimes it's too late...

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » May 22, 2018 1:00pm | Report
xmysterionz wrote:

Also it's funny because since the new season Cupid is just a ****py at conquest too but there is no buffs to him. In fact there is no buffs or nerfs since middle of season 4. Since season 5 started I have NEVER seen a Cupid in conquest (except mine) but he still with no buffs or nerfs or whatever. That makes me disappointed, I don't like to play with any other ADC and also I can't play with him because almost every other character is better than him, mainly on the early game.

Ok, maybe I was overdramatic :v
But I still think this. I can think only in Apollo as a worst ADC than Cupid at conquest. At Arena, and Mainly Assault Cupid is reaaaallly strong.

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }