Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Why it's put me with noobs on the team?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Why it's put me with noobs on the team? 21 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iGodOfFight » July 23, 2014 9:40am | Report
Hello everyone,

Listen, I have a big problem.

Almost every time I go to CQ it's put me with noobs in my team.

And what I mean by that is noobs that lock in on the first 2 seconds and then "call" on the chat for the part they want.

And this time I just had enought, 3 of my teamate choose on the first 2 second and locked in, 4 physical.
No disscasion or anything.

No I was so pissed off I just didn't choose character for the game will end, and I took my desaster for 30 minutes.

But what am I suppose to do for I will not be with such a noobs?

I am not think I am that bad like them, most of my games I made it to push first 2 towers very fast.

But I just can't play with this kind of players, because in CQ it doesen't matter how good I play, if my team suck we will loose.

What can I do?

iGodOfFight

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 23, 2014 10:11am | Report
I don't know which lvl you are. But instalocking etc is a general problem in a lot of moba's.

Why are you put by noobs (instalockers aren't always noobs FYI drybear and some other streamers also do it like right away sometimes) is because of the screwd match making. why it is this way I don't know. But I as lvl 24 get put with lvl 30 a lot of time (against or in my team).

What I recommend is to go into a queue with an party of friends or clan mates. You will still have 2 (unless pre made) other people who can screw you up but with 2 other players that are reliable it gets a lot easier.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by splitface » July 23, 2014 10:13am | Report
I don't know if you can do something... I have the same problem! Auto lockers, they see the score is 7-15 for the other team, but we destroy all the towers and a Phenix, but they still surrender...
So this is most a lucky problem...

splitface

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » July 24, 2014 5:51am | Report
Try playing league instead of casual. It's usually less of a problem there.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Iyashi » August 1, 2014 3:23pm | Report
I have the same problem a LOT, I just quit Smite for some days and accepted that there'd always be ppl like this.
Tough league is a very good idea! :

My Builds

Iyashi

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 2, 2014 4:36am | Report
Iyashi wrote:

I have the same problem a LOT, I just quit Smite for some days and accepted that there'd always be ppl like this.
Tough league is a very good idea! :

match making is just ****ed up I always play with friends I play other games for solo queue

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » August 2, 2014 4:38am | Report
Well as for me, i don't really care to win or lose, i only care to sharpen my skills, i just mute toxic players.
"The Ravenous Demon Hunter"
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 2, 2014 4:42am | Report
Mekali wrote:

Well as for me, i don't really care to win or lose, i only care to sharpen my skills, i just mute toxic players.

I don't mute them I laugh at them XD. especcially if he ups a surrender and me and my friends say no XD

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » August 2, 2014 4:59am | Report
Lol
"The Ravenous Demon Hunter"
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Iyashi » August 2, 2014 11:56am | Report
Mekali wrote:

Me neither but I can't improve my skills if i don't have a good team. As for the "toxic" players, i just ignore them or just troll them :p

Devampi wrote:

match making is just ****ed up I always play with friends I play other games for solo queue

I would play with my friend but none of them play smite :'(

My Builds

Iyashi

Notable (1)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }