Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Valid He Bo Build?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Valid He Bo Build? 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DiabolicNutria » October 23, 2018 6:33am | Report
Hey everyone, just looking for some advice on a He Bo build of mine. Normally I would make a build/guide and get feedback there but I honestly don't know if this build is valid and I don't want to mislead people.

Build is Book of Thoth Shoes of the Magi Book of the Dead Obsidian Shard Soul Reaver Rod of Tahuti. It's worked alright for me but I'm still too early a level to get an accurate build test.

Any and all feedback is appreciated, thanks.

DiabolicNutria

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » October 23, 2018 7:15am | Report
What mode is the build for? If conquest, is it jungle or mid?

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DiabolicNutria » October 23, 2018 7:18am | Report
Sorry, I should've clarified. Arena for the most part as I'll be playing arena majority of the time while I get used to PS4 controls again. However any tips on changes that would need to be made for joust and conquest would be helpful too.

Also for conquest it would be mid, don't know that I would pick him for jungle.

DiabolicNutria

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » October 23, 2018 8:04am | Report
Arena: Book of Thoth, Shoes of the Magi, Spear of Desolation, Soul Gem, Obsidian Shard, Soul Reaver. Joust: Book of Thoth, Shoes the Magi, Spear of Desolation, Obsidian Shard, Book of the Dead, Soul Reaver (or E-staff). In conquest He Bo is better as a jungler than a mid laner.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DiabolicNutria » October 23, 2018 8:19am | Report
Okay thanks, much appreciated.

DiabolicNutria

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }