Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

unavailable Skins

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » unavailable Skins 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CafPow » August 3, 2019 10:29am | Report
hi, me again.
Didn't know where to put this other than here. So.. there are a bunch of Skins i really like, but ofc they are not available.
Is there a calendar or something i can see, when they "come back"? (some never do it seems). I mean, some of them are really cool and i want to spend some Cash but they don't let me. I'm sitting here and metaphorically screaming to my screen that they should just take my money!!

*sigh*

CafPow

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » August 3, 2019 11:01am | Report
Check the Smite wiki for each chest’s contents. Some skins are limited and won’t be available again.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CafPow » August 3, 2019 11:10am | Report
so they never "come back" again since all of them are kinda "exclusive" to for example odyssey 2016 or something like that...?

CafPow

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » August 3, 2019 12:32pm | Report
Past Odyssey skins are in the Odyssey chest during the Odyssey event, most limited skins don’t comeback with some exceptions.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » August 3, 2019 2:34pm | Report
Skins "Exclusive" - Are available only in chests or promotions/events
Skins "unlimited" - Are skins that you can buy for the price it costed when it was available on the event but without any bonus or other skins that came together.
Skins "limited" - Are skins that came on a promotion and will never come back again.

Skins limited cannot be used with skins boosters. All other cans.

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by silentshell » August 3, 2019 4:40pm | Report
I really hate this aspect of the game, Hou Yi has one of my favorite skins in the game but it will never be available again.

silentshell

Remarkable (5)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CafPow » August 3, 2019 8:59pm | Report
Kriega1 wrote:

Past Odyssey skins are in the Odyssey chest during the Odyssey event, most limited skins don’t comeback with some exceptions.

oh, that could be a chance right? When is this odyssey usually if i may ask?

xmysterionz wrote:

Skins "Exclusive" - Are available only in chests or promotions/events
Skins "unlimited" - Are skins that you can buy for the price it costed when it was available on the event but without any bonus or other skins that came together.
Skins "limited" - Are skins that came on a promotion and will never come back again.

Skins limited cannot be used with skins boosters. All other cans.

ah yes. But this skins in chests or events can be unavailable "at the moment" until they come back right?

silentshell wrote:

I really hate this aspect of the game, Hou Yi has one of my favorite skins in the game but it will never be available again.

ikr? I am already lucky to got my hands on Panda-Odin.
I mean it's just something asthetic but i'd gladly have those other. Well, waiting and hoping.

CafPow

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 12, 2019 3:23am | Report
oddyssey is around SWC time cause it's for the price pool so that would be around end of the year start fo the new year

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }