Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Toxic Community?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Toxic Community? 15 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » August 6, 2014 2:44pm | Report
I don't usually come across too many toxic people, but when I do, I usually just ignore them. It really doesn't bother me, and I'm pretty used to it with all the online gaming I've done. People will ***** about anything you do wrong. Hell, most of the time I see people *****ing about other people is to hide the fact that they're doing ****ty.

And when I say I "usually" ignore them, it's because sometimes I don't and do engage in a conversation with them because it's just so damn funny. Immature? Maybe, but again, it's funny.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 7, 2014 8:59am | Report
SoapSuds wrote:

And when I say I "usually" ignore them, it's because sometimes I don't and do engage in a conversation with them because it's just so damn funny. Immature? Maybe, but again, it's funny.

Oh I find it fun to start an argument and stay really civil while the other one goes as harassing as they can. And then report

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » August 7, 2014 9:09am | Report
Devampi wrote:

Oh I find it fun to start an argument and stay really civil while the other one goes as harassing as they can. And then report

They're really funny to troll around with. Mobas are so toxic.
"The Ravenous Demon Hunter"
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by splitface » August 7, 2014 10:51am | Report
I find a toxic player every game but 1 of 4 games I find a toxic player ho is so bad or just dont want to play in team because someone steal his kill.

splitface

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mokihunter » August 7, 2014 11:59am | Report
jthamind wrote:

like, i want to get better at conquest (i kinda suck at it), but i barely even play it because i know if i screw up i'll have AT LEAST one other person on my team, sometimes more, giving me all sorts of **** instead of helpful advice or w/e.

but i just try to ignore it and have fun. it's still a super fun game.

This ^
I've seen my fair share of toxic players on SMITE, and although it bothers me a lot, eventually you'll meet people who're actually really nice. And then you can just party up with them often and it's a lot better. The toxic people don't really matter anymore (: And with Curse, it's become a lot easier to talk to nicer people!

There're always going to be those people who're jerks. For example, when I'm playing a match with my clan, even after the other team wins they have to shove it in and proclaim to the world that the "won against a clan" and our team "sucks" or whatever, but it doesn't really matter since you're with friends. (:
I'd say if they bother you way too much, just find some friends to play with and you'll be fine!
Smite Username: PhantomFang

mokihunter

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }