Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Questions about conquest??

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Questions about conquest?? 16 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » February 27, 2016 7:39pm | Report
Hmm. Im beginning to look like a fool here. I really hope this community grows :\ One of the friendliest and best ones Ive been apart of gaming wise.

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » February 28, 2016 5:26am | Report
If you die to your opponent not only does he get gold and exp for killing you, but he can stay in lane and farm, so you will be behind even more. In this situation don't look for a fight, just try to farm up. Get as much farm in your lane as you can, after you clear the wave go and split jungle camps with your jungler so you can get more exp. Ask your teammates to help you out and try to kill your opponent so you can make things even.

About being outnumbered - The best and easiest way is to ward. You can have 2 wards at a time, so you can ward entrances to your lane and you will see enemies coming. But even with wards, it will be hard to escape if you are too overextended and don't have an escape ability. Also look at the minimap as much as you can. For example you are in the solo lane and want to push and take the tower. You don't have ward coverage, but you see that all of your enemies are in duo lane, so you can easily attack the tower, but if there are enemies that you don;t see on the minimap then it might be risky to overextend.

Push up if you have ward coverage and/or see every enemy on the minimap. Try to stay back/in the middle of the lane if you don't know where your enemies are or are behind in gold and exp.

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » February 28, 2016 8:05am | Report
Hey guys, whens the best times to usually rotate around as a Solo laner? I usually run over to mid lane when the opposing Solo Laner splits off.

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » February 28, 2016 8:16am | Report
iReauxbot wrote:

Hey guys, whens the best times to usually rotate around as a Solo laner? I usually run over to mid lane when the opposing Solo Laner splits off.

When you get a kill, when you push your opponent back to base without their teleport available, when your opponent rotates, or when mid is being ganked are the times I normally rotate as a solo

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » February 28, 2016 8:19am | Report
Ganking is finicky sometimes.

1) Dont gank when they are near or in tower unless they are very low health.

2) Counter-gank the jungler, kindve easier.

3) When they are in the middle of the lane/close to your tower.

4) When there is nothing else to do and you cleared your camps (including checking enemy camps).

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 28, 2016 12:56pm | Report
CakeSlapping wrote:

When you get a kill, when you push your opponent back to base without their teleport available, when your opponent rotates, or when mid is being ganked are the times I normally rotate as a solo

Add on this after you have pushed the wave under tower. also you have more space to rotate after the first tower is gone as it's harder for the opposing laner to push the wave under your tower (so if a rotation isn't worth anything you won't loose a lot of gold and exp)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }