Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

best way to start, modes and roles in conquest

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » best way to start, modes and roles in conquest 13 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » February 6, 2015 2:10pm | Report
I would recomend learning to play conquest... If you learn to play mid, jungle and solo you can play any game mode without spending to much time figuring it out... I rarely play anything besides conquest

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 7, 2015 1:52am | Report
Bullfrog323 wrote:

Honesly, I would not recommend Siege for new players.

Even if this mode can be fun to play, if you don't understand the mechanics while the other team do, you are only being raped on both sides of the map.
And again, in this mode, a good team comp is required.
Hunters and assassins are useful to kill juggernauts and siege, but you still need to balance between magical and physical.

As for Joust 3v3, if you are playing with your friend, this meen you will be teamed with a solo queue player.
You might get lucky and that player will fill the role you are missing, but this most likely won't happen.
So, either
- 1 of you is on the "fill" role, while the other insta pick a god
(notice here : not insta lock, just insta pick)
This give time to the solo queue player to decide which god he wants to play
- you find a 3rd friend to play with, and it's more fun, since there is not trash talk at all.

If you play more Arena and want some tips, invite me if you see me online.
IGN is the same.

The vid explains a lot of stuff you need to know and on low level other people won't know how to play it (unless smurfs)

Also I see more Insta lockers then insta pickers

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » February 9, 2015 6:56am | Report
Imo:
Play arena to learn mechanics (just basic stuff like aiming AAs and different abilities).

And when you feel that you know a god play him in conquest. The other queues are just for fun basically.

For your 2nd question I would recommend starting as support. Because it gives the biggest insight in the game overall. It is probably the most demanding role, but just watch some videos and some streams (Mattypocket is great at explaining on stream, so check him out) and you should be all sett. ;)

And when you first start to learn a gamemode (conquest), focus on one or maybe a few things that you want to practice to get the most out of each game.
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }