Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ah muzen cab

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Ah muzen cab 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ahmuzencab301 » January 1, 2015 6:30am | Report
Need tips and tricks for this guy as he is my favorite
I Want beginner tips and easy ones please
Thanks

Ahmuzencab301

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 1, 2015 10:26am | Report
well he is fun to play but isn't the best adc around (because he doesn't have an escape he can be easily killed)

I don't know which mode you normally play but in CQ I would reccommend going:

devourer's gloves
Warrior Tabi
Transcendence (if you want more mana) or The Executioner (normal adc build)
Rage
Deathbringer
The Executioner (when you got Transcendence) or Titan's Bane (for normal adc build or brawler's beatstick when someone has heals)

you can also get Transcendence before tabi but then you would need to put some more early points in your hives. you can also take Hastened Fatalis when you go with the normal build instead of more penetration but normally you will get sprint for the chasing

on actives:
sprint- Purification Beads-aegis and for CQ never take meditation

on lvling of abilities I would prio:
4-2-1-3 (for more attack speed and movement. this works better with an Transcendence in your build because you will miss the attack speed from The Executioner. also if your game is going bad this is more useful because you get more movement speed.
or
4-2-3-1 (when you focus on damage from your 3 too

some tips on using the abilities:
your ult is a good finisher and adds a cripple. always try to pick up your stinger because then you can use your ult a lot more.

your 3 is good for escaping or do some poking damage (in combination with a hive) when you escape just spray it in a line behind you. your enemy must take the risk to walk around it jump over it or get slowed and maybe damaged. remember that the range from hives is longer itself then the range honey has.

your 2 is mainly for clearing minion waves easily.

your 3 is what makes amc annoying more attack speed movement speed and hp5. always place the hives on places where they are hard to hit (behind tower and in lane in the jungle exits) and in your lane don't place them to much on advance. also while escaping make sure you have one close by for the movement speed.

for more questions just ask them.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » January 1, 2015 6:49pm | Report
His ult is really good for initiating a 1v1 as if you pick it up you can usually use it to finish as well and people won't be prepared for you to use it again. On top of this the screen blurring effect can make your juking more effective during the boxing match. It is also really good for pursuit as its cripple prevents there escape and since your following them and when they drop it it won't be out of the way. Ultimately his kit is designed for boxing as the slow isn't much but it's enough that with the aa penalty they can't juke you while your hives make juking easier and give you a large as steroid. As such most unicorn build gods will have a hard time out boxing you.

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ahmuzencab301 » January 2, 2015 2:08am | Report
Devampi wrote:

well he is fun to play but isn't the best adc around (because he doesn't have an escape he can be easily killed)

I don't know which mode you normally play but in CQ I would reccommend going:

devourer's gloves
Warrior Tabi
Transcendence (if you want more mana) or The Executioner (normal adc build)
Rage
Deathbringer
The Executioner (when you got Transcendence) or Titan's Bane (for normal adc build or brawler's beatstick when someone has heals)

you can also get Transcendence before tabi but then you would need to put some more early points in your hives. you can also take Hastened Fatalis when you go with the normal build instead of more penetration but normally you will get sprint for the chasing

on actives:
sprint- Purification Beads-aegis and for CQ never take meditation

on lvling of abilities I would prio:
4-2-1-3 (for more attack speed and movement. this works better with an Transcendence in your build because you will miss the attack speed from The Executioner. also if your game is going bad this is more useful because you get more movement speed.
or
4-2-3-1 (when you focus on damage from your 3 too

some tips on using the abilities:
your ult is a good finisher and adds a cripple. always try to pick up your stinger because then you can use your ult a lot more.

your 3 is good for escaping or do some poking damage (in combination with a hive) when you escape just spray it in a line behind you. your enemy must take the risk to walk around it jump over it or get slowed and maybe damaged. remember that the range from hives is longer itself then the range honey has.

your 2 is mainly for clearing minion waves easily.

your 3 is what makes amc annoying more attack speed movement speed and hp5. always place the hives on places where they are hard to hit (behind tower and in lane in the jungle exits) and in your lane don't place them to much on advance. also while escaping make sure you have one close by for the movement speed.

for more questions just ask them.

Very helpful and do you recommend me to main him?

Ahmuzencab301

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ahmuzencab301 » January 2, 2015 2:09am | Report
Diomedes232 wrote:

His ult is really good for initiating a 1v1 as if you pick it up you can usually use it to finish as well and people won't be prepared for you to use it again. On top of this the screen blurring effect can make your juking more effective during the boxing match. It is also really good for pursuit as its cripple prevents there escape and since your following them and when they drop it it won't be out of the way. Ultimately his kit is designed for boxing as the slow isn't much but it's enough that with the aa penalty they can't juke you while your hives make juking easier and give you a large as steroid. As such most unicorn build gods will have a hard time out boxing you.

Got lost at Blurring Effect... could you re explain it with simpler terms as its really hard to understand....

Ahmuzencab301

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » January 2, 2015 9:10am | Report
When you hit someone with your stinger there screen will turn orange with little black bees buzzing around which can hinder your opponents ability to judge your speed and direction allowing you to avoid there incoming basic attacks easier as they might not be aimed right at you.

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ahmuzencab301 » January 3, 2015 3:37am | Report
Diomedes232 wrote:

When you hit someone with your stinger there screen will turn orange with little black bees buzzing around which can hinder your opponents ability to judge your speed and direction allowing you to avoid there incoming basic attacks easier as they might not be aimed right at you.

Oh okay thanks

Ahmuzencab301

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 4, 2015 12:48pm | Report
well you can but it takes more practise at the role itself. so if you are bad in the role you can better take someone with an escape

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }