Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Would like a mentor

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Would like a mentor 15 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Phlobon » April 24, 2014 11:49am | Report
hello All,

First let me begin by saying I am new to MOBA's while I did play a very limited amount of LoL I could not get into it the top down aspect I did not like it and maybe it was not the right time in my gaming life anywho I absolutely LOVE Smite I could not be having more fun playing it. Solo or with a friend.

What I have been doing to learn and I am likely doing it wrong but I have been sticking to Arena and Assault figuring I have fun in Arena and Assault I figured was a good way to learn the Gods alas I am finding I am inhibiting or otherwise inconveniencing people by being ****py at the respective God i have been assigned as in a lot of cases the god is completely new to me (Day 6 playing, Day 2 owning the complete God pack) so I am hoping to find a Mentor that could be available periodically for questions pertaining to the gearing of Gods between ADC, support or Lane mage/physical what to look for on the opposing teams Gods/items etc

I have been reading the guides and the starter guides and they are super helpful but the more difficult aspect of the gearing of the Gods is I think my biggest struggle right now like what starter to buy in what situation. I have other questions like should I be sticking to conquest and learning there going for at least mastery 1 of each God before I bother with Assault?

Thanks for this lovely website and Mentor service it's pretty cool to see a community so willing to help others to improve the game as a whole.

Aaron

Phlobon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » April 24, 2014 11:52am | Report
I'll just give you a good tip: Since you have the godpack, try to play every god one time. You could just play them against a ra bot, or play an actual match. You may find the god that suits you best :)

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Phlobon » April 24, 2014 11:59am | Report
So far I have grown attached to Ao Kuang I will definitely give the ra bot a try to test the gods thanks for that! :)

Phlobon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » April 24, 2014 12:03pm | Report
No problem :)!

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » April 24, 2014 12:23pm | Report
https://www.smitefire.com/smite/forum/mentoring/the-officialer-mentering-thread-3505

here you go :)
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Phlobon » April 24, 2014 12:43pm | Report
Much obliged having a read through the initial comments in the Mentor section RavenThor I hope you won't mind if I add you and ask some questions about the gameplay Thanks!

Phlobon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » April 24, 2014 12:57pm | Report
Sounds great! :)
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Phlobon » April 24, 2014 6:32pm | Report
I tried to add DecimusBrutalis but it didn't work so I added Raventhor I hope it was right! thanks again for your time it is much appreciated

Aaron

Phlobon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » April 24, 2014 6:58pm | Report
Did I not change my info? Whoops.
Raventhor was actually taken by someone else, sadly. It's RaventhorSMFG (smitefire gaming, the clan for users of this website)

Edit: Yeah it says RaventhorSMFG on my profile, but I have no room in my sig to say that since it's a picture xD and DecimusBrutalis was my old account name, I changed it to match my smitefire persona. UP just didn't alter it because it's an oooold thread
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Demolibium » April 24, 2014 7:44pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

Did I not change my info? Whoops.
Raventhor was actually taken by someone else, sadly. It's RaventhorSMFG (smitefire gaming, the clan for users of this website)

Edit: Yeah it says RaventhorSMFG on my profile, but I have no room in my sig to say that since it's a picture xD and DecimusBrutalis was my old account name, I changed it to match my smitefire persona. UP just didn't alter it because it's an oooold thread

Shame on you raven, you being such a good guide writer refuse to use BBCoding on your sig? Very bad.
Signature made by me ofcourse :P
And here is my dear Signature Shoppe
Check out these guides which i adore:-
Fenrir Guide by DarkJaw
Anubis guide also by DarkJaw
Sobek guide also by DarkJaw
Agni guide by Nimec
Vulcan guide by Jordenito
Skype- vidit.agarwal97 (do not make fun this is my name =.=)

Demolibium

Prominent (32)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }