Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Officialer Mentering Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » The Officialer Mentering Thread 48 posts - page 1 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » December 20, 2013 4:45pm | Report
THIS THREAD IS CLOSED. NONE OF THESE PEOPLE ARE MENTORING

Hello and welcome to the reworked mentoring thread. (Holy **** I failed the last time) This thread is devoted to the teaching of new players or just players who needs tricks and tips, maybe even questions. If you want to become a mentor please PM me on smitefire or skype.Remember these people have jobs and school, so I really urge you not to spam them. Keep in mind the "Info:" were written by the mentors themselves.

Mentors:

UnknownPandr:

IGN: UnknownPandr

Info: I am UnknownPandr the Creator of this thread! Smite was my first moba and I have played it ever since closed beta, so I know the ins and outs. I wouldn't say I'm an mlg player, but I know what I'm doing. I have also played other mobas, such as league of legends, dota 2, infinite crisis, etc.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Raventhor:

IGN: RaventhorSMFG

Info: Moba Player since DOTA 1, so several years. Mained in League in all roles (Thresh, Sivir/Cait, Ahri/Ryze, Garen/Riven, and J4/Lee Sin. Active Editor, guide maker, and reviewer on Smitefire, as well as nearly mastering every God in the game, with special emphasis on Chronos, Zeus, Loki, Tyr, Neith, and Athena, among others. Can advise in Conquest, Arena, Domination, or Assault, as well as what gods do well against who, the mechanics of the game, tips and tricks, item builds, and how to play a god in itself.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

JararoNatsu:

IGN: JararoNatsu:

Info: I have been playing Smite for about 1 1/2 years, and it is the only MOBA that I have played. I specialize in the Solo lane, but can work with the Mid lane as well. I am good with: Ao Kuang, Athena, Hel, and Nu Wa. I also know of ADC's and can work with mages in general.

RazeMage:

IGN: razemage

Info: I am currently a bit passive in the forum because i'm busy with school and if there is some free time i played too much XD. Anyway, I'm best at Hunter mostly especially Neith and Apollo. But i could do any other role well. Preferred role : Hunter>Solo>Mage>Support>Jungler
I will teach you slowly and kindly and softly, but if you want to be competitive i suggest you shouldn't come to me cause i'm more of casual rather than competitive

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

BestMinionEver:

IGN: Marki
Dolby name: Marki
(No skype)

Info: Played League of Legends for about a year, moved over to Smite in closed beta and been playing it since (so about one and a half year now). I've also played Heroes of Newerth for a short period. I know my way around most of the stuff in Smite, but my best roles are jungle and support. My strongest picks are Ne Zha, Tyr, Fenrir, Mercury, Hercules etc. I can teach stuff like routes, builds, counterjungling and how to do your job correctly.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

LevasK

IGN: LevasK (I think)

Info: Well it's been what 1-2 years since I started Smite I was 2.5k+ elo at one point. I have around 1,3-1,4k games played. I've been part of SmiteFire for over a year. I'm currently playing League of Legends and I'm high Platinum there so I have diverse Moba experience.

Animusliberus

IGN: AnimusLiberus

I've been playing since guan patch and sticked with it
I've played Mid/jungle/solo for competitive teams
and play Support/ADC for derps in casual :D

I've shoutcasted smite games for BLG/MyRevenge
and I basicly know everything about this game XD

Swampmist1142

IGN: Swampmist1142

History: I have been playing smite since around Bakasura's addition, and while I'm not the best at the game by any means I tend to know what I'm talking about and I'm always up to having fun

Thiel

IGN: Send me a PM

Info:
Been playing since 10-2012. Have participated and excelled in two EU casual tournaments. I have generally most knowledge and experience with AD Carries.
I can also give alot of insight on general gameplay, map awareness and other, non-role specific questions.
Language: English, dutch, finnish or, although poorly, German.

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED. NONE OF THESE PEOPLE ARE MENTORING

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » December 20, 2013 4:49pm | Report
I messed up this intire thread, I MOST FIX THIS!

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » December 20, 2013 6:53pm | Report
MY EYES. THEY BURN.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » December 20, 2013 7:04pm | Report
I was on a rush, shut up! I'll fix it tomorrow morning. I am so tired.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » December 20, 2013 7:14pm | Report
Pandr, this burns my eyes as well...

You should also give my Skype name as well. I don't respond to SmiteFire PMs often.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » December 20, 2013 7:31pm | Report
My mentoring would consist of "SPAM VEG HARDER AND YOU SHALL WIN!"

I would be the best mentor. Like, ever.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » December 20, 2013 8:00pm | Report

My mentoring would consist of "SPAM VEG HARDER AND YOU SHALL WIN!"

I would be the best mentor. Like, ever.

Teach me, oh great Turnip. Let thine wisdom flow through me like the Vitamin C that flows within thine superior Turnip-ness.

*And on this day, the Cult of Turnip was formed*

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » December 20, 2013 8:31pm | Report
Ye mustn't forget that thou shalt also be bequeathed fullsome amounts of Vitamin A and Calcium should thy mouth consume the mighty turnip.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » December 20, 2013 8:43pm | Report
I'm not gunna lie this looks like terrible, but I was rushing so......

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » December 20, 2013 9:12pm | Report
I fixed it! And for all of you who said it was terrible...

On a side note, thread is still sloppy I will still be adding major ajustments to it.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }