Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Helping low ranked duel players for free

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Helping low ranked duel players for free 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by derrez » December 4, 2017 8:54pm | Report
Idk if this is a thing but I've always loved helping people get better at things, and because I love duel and climbing the ladder I thought why not offer free mentoring and help low ranked players?

Also, before we begin, sorry for the excessive spaces I use between the words my space button is broken and it is just as frustrating for me, haha.

I'm a master/diamond duel player on multiple accounts and if anyone below platinum want some help climb the ladder then please feel free to ask questions, we can even play customs if you know something you need to practice on. There are no dumb questions, it can be anything from ingame to outside of the game, basically anything.. I am also a conquest player with a big bag of experience, so not only duels but also conquest.

If there is enough people showing interest I will definitely write a guide on multiple gods or just conquest/duel.
Masters/diamond duel player free coaching

derrez

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » December 5, 2017 9:37am | Report
Actually we really need a guide for duel... At least touching on the basics (tier list), building and the importance of counter-building, and basic strategies (when to push, when to back off, etc.) would be great to have, if you're willing to write it.

And yes, people offer their services here, usually for free, so it's definitely a thing. Sounds like you've got a great attitude and would be a solid teacher.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by derrez » December 5, 2017 11:51am | Report
I'm really thinking about doing it, I just need a template because writing a guide from scratch requires some next level fantasy which I don't believe I have
Masters/diamond duel player free coaching

derrez

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » December 5, 2017 12:11pm | Report
LOL, well you've got some general templates in guide-form, or if you want to use some of the templates I made in my guides, check those out and let me know.

https://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/a-template-for-guides-11963

https://www.smitefire.com/smite/forum/build-guide-discussion/coding-help-amp-faq-49411

https://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/spruce-up-your-words-a-guide-to-bb-coding-15438

https://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/a-guide-to-creating-a-guide-11941
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zayo » August 28, 2018 8:48am | Report
I need a bunch of help on smite ps4. I would call myself a casual player with knowledge of vid and some formations. Just can’t find a solid team or ppl to play with. I have fun and always positive. Add me on ps4 I play everyday.

Pan: zay0520
Psn; zay0520

Zayo

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tlaloc1050 » August 28, 2018 5:11pm | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

Actually we really need a guide for duel... At least touching on the basics (tier list), building and the importance of counter-building, and basic strategies (when to push, when to back off, etc.) would be great to have, if you're willing to write it.

And yes, people offer their services here, usually for free, so it's definitely a thing. Sounds like you've got a great attitude and would be a solid teacher.

Agreed. I suck at duel, and I only play it when I'm bored while using Khepri.

Tlaloc1050
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (17)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }