Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[zG]Zealot Gaming - Multigaming, International Community Recruiting for our SMITE Divisions (NA + EU)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » [zG]Zealot Gaming - Multigaming, International Community Recruiting for our SMITE Divisions (NA + EU) 67 posts - page 7 of 7
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LoxiPoxi » September 16, 2014 12:10pm | Report
We are in great need for new people and new minds in the clan! We need you all! Whoever you are, wherever your from! Sign up today!:)

LoxiPoxi

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LoxiPoxi » September 21, 2014 2:12pm | Report
We need new members guys! Don't feel worried to join! No matter who you are go ahead and join today!

LoxiPoxi

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LoxiPoxi » September 24, 2014 12:00am | Report
Guys were always looking for new additions to our family! We accept anyone of any skill level so don't hesitate:)

LoxiPoxi

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by odah » September 26, 2014 2:05pm | Report
I know you want to.
I know you do.
Come play with us... It'll be fun.

odah

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LoxiPoxi » September 28, 2014 3:52am | Report
eyes are open for new members! Get in touch with me in-game if you want any info:)

LoxiPoxi

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by odah » September 30, 2014 2:33pm | Report
Come get it while it's hot!
And by it, i mean the gameplay.
Ohhh yeah, you KNOW you want to play with someone and do something that is not in the range of RANDOM to RANDOM!

odah

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xScallywagg » October 2, 2014 11:20am | Report
If anyone is interested to apply please message me in game! - Scally :) Look forward to seeing new members!

xScallywagg

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }