Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[zG]Zealot Gaming - Multigaming, International Community Recruiting for our SMITE Divisions (NA + EU)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » [zG]Zealot Gaming - Multigaming, International Community Recruiting for our SMITE Divisions (NA + EU) 67 posts - page 5 of 7
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Boqin Heng » July 27, 2014 10:14pm | Report
Hello fellow gods, ever thought about joining a spa, or relax @Olympus... Well I'll present to you Zealot Gaming. It is an All-in clan for all gods and goddesses. We have a hang out place on Teamspeak to communicate with the Humans. We have weekly game nights: competitive, casual and for new members!

Boqin Heng

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Juwbaka » July 28, 2014 2:17pm | Report
Now having multiple game nights a week come check out Zealot and the awesome community!

Juwbaka

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by zgShinji » July 29, 2014 1:13pm | Report
with the addition of more lovely Gods, Olympus is growing at a rapid rate. Come join us for tons of demi-god smiting in a friendly and slightly, but not necessarily, competitive clan!

zgShinji

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LoxiPoxi » July 31, 2014 11:59am | Report
Loads of new members atm guys! Come and be the next!:D

LoxiPoxi

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by loginner » August 2, 2014 3:25pm | Report
+50 smite membvers? CHECK
Friendly community? CHECK
Talented leaders? CHECK
Fun? CHECK

So why not join us? we have all the stuff + extras tyo make you feel home here.
Join Zealot Gaming!
And welcome home!

loginner

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LoxiPoxi » August 8, 2014 3:59am | Report
Our first Smite Competitive Teams are being created! And people are joining by the minutes! Come along and join in on the fun;)

LoxiPoxi

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MidnightMagic » August 10, 2014 11:05am | Report
Lots of people are joining us. Glad to see the community growing, maybe you could help it grow too. Awesome clan!

MidnightMagic

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheRedDuncan » August 12, 2014 9:48am | Report
Quick, I'm being attacked by scrubs, someone join so I can wreck them. Or I guess you could just say hi.
ARR I've only had a drop of rum ya' scallywag!

TheRedDuncan

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LoxiPoxi » August 17, 2014 5:43am | Report
Guys! we're always looking for new members! and we're almost at a whopping 70 in the Smite EU division! so come and join today!

LoxiPoxi

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by spazmeister » August 20, 2014 8:21pm | Report
Zealot Gaming is still in search of new player to join our ranks. No experience needed, no minimum level required.

Join now to get in on the ground floor of the zG 1v1 Joust League, starting soon.

spazmeister

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }