Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[zG]Zealot Gaming - Multigaming, International Community Recruiting for our SMITE Divisions (NA + EU)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » [zG]Zealot Gaming - Multigaming, International Community Recruiting for our SMITE Divisions (NA + EU) 67 posts - page 6 of 7
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by spazmeister » August 23, 2014 11:55am | Report
zG Smite division is running gamenight all day today, EU and NA. Come and check us out.

http://www.zealotgaming.com/

spazmeister

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LoxiPoxi » August 26, 2014 6:31am | Report
Smite EU is getting bigger week by week! come and join us! We allways need new people!:)

LoxiPoxi

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CheeseyMonkey » August 29, 2014 6:28pm | Report
Smite NA is having a Game night tomorrow at around 8 EST. Drop by to see what we do and get a few games in as well. Hope to see you there!

CheeseyMonkey

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by InfinityPvP » August 29, 2014 6:31pm | Report
Can you please stop advertising this. We are already in Smitefire Gaming. And I think no one really cares that your having this. So please stop advertising on Smitefire
IGN: FieryTempest
Favorite Gods: Geb Sun Wukong
Favorite Role: Support and Solo
My Anime List

InfinityPvP

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » August 29, 2014 7:12pm | Report
InfinityPvP wrote:

Can you please stop advertising this. We are already in Smitefire Gaming. And I think no one really cares that your having this. So please stop advertising on Smitefire

Well, not only people in SMFG visit and use this site. I think using these forums as matchmaking is allowed?

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by InfinityPvP » August 29, 2014 7:43pm | Report
FerrumSlash wrote:

Well, not only people in SMFG visit and use this site. I think using these forums as matchmaking is allowed?

Matchmaking is fine but using 6 pages to advertise is a lot of advertising. And to top it all off. They aren't active on SmiteFire.
IGN: FieryTempest
Favorite Gods: Geb Sun Wukong
Favorite Role: Support and Solo
My Anime List

InfinityPvP

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » August 29, 2014 8:08pm | Report
InfinityPvP wrote:

Matchmaking is fine but using 6 pages to advertise is a lot of advertising. And to top it all off. They aren't active on SmiteFire.

Well, they post at relatively long intervals. And do they have to be active on Smitefire?

I'm not bothered by their advertising. No one is. You're the first one to call them out after 6 pages of advertising.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xScallywagg » September 6, 2014 4:28am | Report
Smite EU is growing every day. Apply today to join in with the community! :)

xScallywagg

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LoxiPoxi » September 8, 2014 11:45pm | Report
So! the Smite Division has grown to 60 members!! The family here is huge now... were always looking for new people, of any skill level to come and join us:)

LoxiPoxi

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xScallywagg » September 14, 2014 8:19am | Report
Have two gamenights a week and we are always looking for more members! Create an account on our website and fill out an application here: http://www.zealotgaming.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=24054.

Look forward to seeing you all!

xScallywagg

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }