Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[zG]Zealot Gaming - Multigaming, International Community Recruiting for our SMITE Divisions (NA + EU)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » [zG]Zealot Gaming - Multigaming, International Community Recruiting for our SMITE Divisions (NA + EU) 67 posts - page 2 of 7
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nibbles » June 6, 2014 9:59pm | Report
We played a good amount of Arena games on NA earlier tonight. It'd be great to get a few new people into the mix as well. It's been a blast.

Nibbles

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nibbles » June 7, 2014 10:31pm | Report
We played a few good games of Conquest, but could always use more people. It's been fun playing with you guys.

Nibbles

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nibbles » June 9, 2014 2:26pm | Report
We'll start having regular game nights on NA fairly soon. Sign up and get to know some people beforehand.

Nibbles

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LazyPenguin » June 11, 2014 11:59pm | Report
Gamenight this Saturday again, apply now and you'll make it! :)

LazyPenguin

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nibbles » June 12, 2014 8:23pm | Report
Had a lot of fun games today playing on the new patch. The Hercules update was definitely nice.

Nibbles

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nibbles » June 14, 2014 7:36pm | Report
We played a bit of 4v4 siege today, plus EU had a game night with a ton of people. If you sign up today you'll have time to make sure you get into the next one!

Nibbles

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Archalia » June 17, 2014 6:17am | Report
Hi,

I have applied directly on your website 3 days ago and still waiting for an answer or an admin validation. Do I have to contact someone ?

I am really in desperate needs of team mates =)

Archalia

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nibbles » June 17, 2014 11:55am | Report
Archalia wrote:

Hi,

I have applied directly on your website 3 days ago and still waiting for an answer or an admin validation. Do I have to contact someone ?

I am really in desperate needs of team mates =)

It looks like you registered on the website, but didn't submit the app for the division you wanted to join (Smite EU). You would do that here: http://www.zealotgaming.com/forum/forms.php?do=form&fid=2

You can also try to hop onto our teamspeak and snag one of our leaders. Info on how to access our TS server is here: http://www.zealotgaming.com/forum/pages.php?pageid=43&pid=ts3info

Nibbles

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xCoolFool » June 18, 2014 9:49am | Report
If you're interested, come and check us out and maybe we can play few games together :)

xCoolFool

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nibbles » June 20, 2014 6:54pm | Report
We've got a game night coming up for EU. If you're interested in that, then take a look at our forum.

Nibbles

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }