Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Xbox One: looking for casual players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Xbox One: looking for casual players 15 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by YUT_Rizap3 » February 20, 2016 7:53am | Report
Hey guys,

I've been playing for about 3 months with 3 buddies of mine. We play casual a lot of times arena. We are looking for some people we can play with because we cant always seem to get our whole group on at the same time. If anyone is interested in playing with us let us know. We are older guys mid 20's with jobs and lives so like I said its casual.

-Riz

YUT_Rizap3

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » February 20, 2016 9:38am | Report
Hi Riz, it would be good to say what days/times you're on,so people know if it aligns with their schedules. Also, include your in-game name.

You're welcome to friend me (Muffinman17), as I mostly play arena, though I'm open to almost any mode.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » February 20, 2016 1:17pm | Report
Oh wait you said Xbox... So that's a negative for me since I'm on PC. Still, edit your post and add your normal times to help others.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by YUT_Rizap3 » February 20, 2016 6:56pm | Report
Hey dude thanks for being a know it all douche. I don't schedule my gaming because my schedule does not work like that. I was merely hoping to see if there was anyone out there looking for people to play with. So again anyone else looking for casual players to play with let us know.

YUT_Rizap3

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » February 20, 2016 7:36pm | Report
He was trying to freaking help you, as you give almost nothing for people to find you with.

Just give an in-game name and it will be easier.

You went aggressive way to quick man, no ones trying to fight you.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » February 21, 2016 12:26am | Report
YUT_Rizap3 wrote:

Hey dude thanks for being a know it all douche. I don't schedule my gaming because my schedule does not work like that. I was merely hoping to see if there was anyone out there looking for people to play with. So again anyone else looking for casual players to play with let us know.

Ok look, if you're going to be looking for people to team up with, you need to conduct yourself better. Because right now, you look like an jerk who gets angry and just attacks people for no reason. First impressions are a huge factor to everything you do and can decide your character in 6 seconds. As of reading this, you already come off as someone who's extremely toxic and a person I wouldn't want to play with. Just watch what you say next time.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by YUT_Rizap3 » February 24, 2016 10:11am | Report
Stuke99 wrote:

Ok look, if you're going to be looking for people to team up with, you need to conduct yourself better. Because right now, you look like an jerk who gets angry and just attacks people for no reason. First impressions are a huge factor to everything you do and can decide your character in 6 seconds. As of reading this, you already come off as someone who's extremely toxic and a person I wouldn't want to play with. Just watch what you say next time.

Okay let me try again. 3 friends and I are looking to add another player to our team. We play xbox and casually, there is no schedule for our gaming, we all work very busy jobs. If you are interested in playing with some loud and obnoxious dudes who are quite funny, and not some sensative queefs like this guy in the quote hit me up on this forum or on XBL: Rizap3.

YUT_Rizap3

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » February 24, 2016 2:49pm | Report
Sensitive*

At least when you try to insult someone make it grammatically correct.

Also you are trying to make fun of someone that was trying to help you (you did this twice already).

Advice: Don't try to make sarcastic comments on the internet (and I hope you were), cause it almost never works out unless you know the person.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by YUT_Rizap3 » February 24, 2016 4:39pm | Report
GameGeekFan wrote:

Sensitive*

At least when you try to insult someone make it grammatically correct.

Also you are trying to make fun of someone that was trying to help you (you did this twice already).

Advice: Don't try to make sarcastic comments on the internet (and I hope you were), cause it almost never works out unless you know the person.

Who proof reads a post?

YUT_Rizap3

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » February 24, 2016 4:56pm | Report
"Who proof reads a post?"

If that is your only response then I wonder why people would want to play with you.

Improve your attitude and accept criticism.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }