Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New to the site!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » New to the site! 52 posts - page 4 of 6
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 8, 2015 7:10pm | Report
I'm always on lol. I've been here less than a month and I've posted more than wolfman ;) more reps too
For Glory! An Ullr ADC Guide
A Strong Bond! An Aphrodite Solo Guide
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wolfman5665 » June 8, 2015 8:13pm | Report
wait wait wait..... youre grounded from playing smite but you can still use the computer?

Wolfman5665

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » June 8, 2015 9:27pm | Report
Main: Chang'e

Supports: Athena, Geb, Sobek
Mids: Poseidon,, Eset, Scylla
Solos (aside from Chang'e): Vamana, Chaac, Sun Wukong, Bellona, Chronos, Loki
Junglers: Nemesis, Awilix, Arachne, Serqet
ADCs: Artemis, Neith, Ah Muzen Cab

However, take this with a grain of salt since I play all the gods relatively evenly (except for my top 5, which are the first listed in each role).

Preferred roles are as ordered: Solo, Mid, Support, Jungle, ADC
However as it says in my signature, this is only a mild preference. I'm willing to play anything.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 8, 2015 9:38pm | Report
Zilby D: you don't like ADC? Wtf...oh no. Can you not hit autos? D: oh god we can't be friends
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » June 8, 2015 10:29pm | Report
Lol actually it's for a variety of reasons.
1) You're reliant on having a good support, and playing solo queue in casuals most of the time, having a good support is not as common an occurrence as I'd like. (This is partially why I play so much solo).
2) You're strongest late game, but stereotypical casual games will never allow you to reach that point since teams surrender quite often.
3) You're heavily reliant on autos and skillshots, which is normally not a problem. However, since I don't have access to an ethernet cable, I've gone through periods of time where I've had enough lag for smite to be playable, but still enough to be missing these very precise shots. I'd say roughly 1/3rd of the time I've been playing has been with this lag, and playing ADC is by far the worst out of all the roles when you have to deal with it.
4) Playstyle. I played a lot more ADC in S1 when the mana buff was still there. I really learned how to utilize it to its full advantage and outpush my opponents most of the time giving me the upper hand. However, I haven't played ADC as much in S2 and this was partially due to the very different playstyle that came with the purple buff. I'd still say I'm not as confident with S2's ADC meta as S1's.
5) ADC is popular. It's commonly one of the first roles called in casuals, and is one of the more common favorites overall. Since it was never my favorite role, I'd usually rather let someone else play ADC that likes it more.
6) ADC building is boring since it's almost always the same. As someone who's clearly a fan of item building, playing ADC feels very restrictive.

HOWEVER, as I said before that doesn't mean I dislike ADC. If I'm forced into playing it I won't be unhappy, it's just that given a choice I would choose the other roles before it.

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » June 8, 2015 10:49pm | Report
You heard it here first, ladies and gentlemen. Zilby can't hit autos.
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wolfman5665 » June 9, 2015 12:48am | Report
wow... just wow...

I cant believe you Zilby.

Wolfman5665

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » June 9, 2015 1:43am | Report
I know, I'm just so bad at smite. Every time I play my team lets me know with such lovely comments as "get gud scrub" and "lern 2 play n00b", but it never helps. *proceeds to miss with Ah Puch's ultimate*

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wolfman5665 » June 9, 2015 2:14am | Report
I just got out of a game with an odin that was on drugs. He kept running into their fountain and when he died he called them all hackers and threatened to report them.

So don't worry, Zilby, sometimes I miss Neith's ult.

Wolfman5665

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » June 9, 2015 8:07am | Report
Lol zilby currently adcs are strong as soon as they have hs half stacked, they can 100-0 everbody in a few seconds.
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }