Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking to add good people to my new Clan

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Looking to add good people to my new Clan 15 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » August 27, 2014 4:27am | Report

You pice of what now? xD

****tard?
******?
****tard?

But just a pice of one right?

LOOOOLEEE such wrongly structured sentence, much grammar mistake. Wowzers!

But yes let's move it to the correct topic :)

y u make fun of grammar

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by makram1994 » August 27, 2014 8:03am | Report
Firraria wrote:

I already have a clan that I'm satisfied with, but I would gladly play with you and your group if you'll have me. I just don't want to be in the clan.

ya sure i'll play too bad nobody joined yet :P

makram1994

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by makram1994 » August 27, 2014 8:14am | Report
Devampi wrote:

I don't have those people they mostly rage quit immediatly I do got people who see 1 lane is losing or the jungle isn't doing good and then start to take over that role and later when the jungler is even more behind they start doing nothing then standing in fountain thrash talking and upping surrender votes (I live this people to just vote no against.

Those people you said are also really annoying, but what i'm trying to say is some people surrender on the 10th minute exactly that's just ******ed. First, you on't gain as much XP and favor than if you wait till the titan is dead, or if u are max level u don't get worshipers as much. Today I played a match and thankfully no side quit even though two enemies where afk for 5 minutes late game. I got 17 worshipers after that game in 33 kills it was like 40 minutes long and we had really noob teammates but we had fun :P. Thats why I said no surrendering.

makram1994

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by makram1994 » August 27, 2014 8:15am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

Can I just say:

Wrong ****ing post in the wrong *****ing topic you piece of ****tard.

ummmm sorry :P. This was my first post. Should I copy and paste it in a new topic or is there another way? I don't really care about forums I just want a good clan.

makram1994

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » August 27, 2014 8:45am | Report
makram1994 wrote:

ummmm sorry :P. This was my first post. Should I copy and paste it in a new topic or is there another way? I don't really care about forums I just want a good clan.

Some mod will move it for you, you do not have to worry about it ;)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }