Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Find People To Play With!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Find People To Play With! 105 posts - page 3 of 11
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » December 28, 2015 12:06pm | Report
From experience on consoles, Ne Zha's ult should be perfectly easy to do. The main issue would definitely be VGS and chat communication, I'd imagine it's making conquest harder to do on xbox (thankfully it's not as needed for Arena at least).
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » December 28, 2015 1:00pm | Report
Bullfrog323 wrote:

For my own, I know that I learned these commands only when I was level 20 or above.
I'm sure I'm not the only one too.

only the missing commands and the be right back one are teh once I know and use (I also know attack fo course however pinging is easier in this case for me)

and I'm lvl 30

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dantebeetus » December 30, 2015 6:53am | Report
Xbox: Gamertag is RushiSushiBreh. Is open to all game modes except Arena.

Dantebeetus

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » December 30, 2015 7:11am | Report
So we have one Xbox player that only plays arena, and one that does everything but arena... lol

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » December 30, 2015 11:04am | Report
The struggle is real.

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dantebeetus » December 30, 2015 1:17pm | Report
Zilby wrote:

So we have one Xbox player that only plays arena, and one that does everything but arena... lol

Sorry. I just never found Arena as fun to be honest lol.

Dantebeetus

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Napalm Clambake » December 31, 2015 9:28am | Report
Napalm Clambake, Xbox, Arena/Joust, willing to learn Conquest
7-9:30pm CST on weekdays
7am - 2pm CST on weekends
Xbox One Gamertag--> Napalm Clambake

Napalm Clambake

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sodsboy » January 5, 2016 5:00am | Report
Sodsboy: PC, Soddyboy, Any mode but most prefer Conquest and I'm in GMT time (UK so 00:00)

I'm on mostly once every single day from 3:30pm onwards (Depends) So contact me on Smite or on Curse if you have that.

Happy hunting,
-Sods
IGN: Soddyboy
Curse: Sodsboy
Steam: Sodsboy

Sodsboy

Memorable (10)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » January 5, 2016 12:20pm | Report
Sodsboy wrote:

Sodsboy: PC, Soddyboy, Any mode but most prefer Conquest and I'm in GMT time (UK so 00:00)

I'm on mostly once every single day from 3:30pm onwards (Depends) So contact me on Smite or on Curse if you have that.

Happy hunting,
-Sods

Sods, because you said UK, I'm assuming you're using EU servers? If it's US let me know.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sodsboy » January 6, 2016 2:21am | Report
Zilby wrote:

Sods, because you said UK, I'm assuming you're using EU servers? If it's US let me know.

I normally use the US servers since I find better people to play with on them. Though on the odd case I'm playing with EU friends then I play on the EU servers
IGN: Soddyboy
Curse: Sodsboy
Steam: Sodsboy

Sodsboy

Memorable (10)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }