Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Conquest Ranked Experience

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Conquest Ranked Experience 43 posts - page 3 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GaseousClay » September 9, 2019 5:20am | Report
I watched some supp play video from Emilzy... seems really fun and impactful, but bet at my elo it'd backfire so hard. Bet my ADC would feed the moment I left cause it'd be 2v1 lane.

GaseousClay

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » September 9, 2019 5:30am | Report
GaseousClay wrote:

I watched some supp play video from Emilzy... seems really fun and impactful, but bet at my elo it'd backfire so hard. Bet my ADC would feed the moment I left cause it'd be 2v1 lane.

I have something important to say: don't take the youtubers and streamers (specially pro players) videos too serious, as an absolute truth. They usually play on Diamond+ and people there have a play style. If you are starting rankeds now, at bronze and silver, you belong to a different world and people in bronze/silver play in other way. Get some tips and things like that but don't try to 100% imitate them.

Also remember, you are a support not a baby sitter, so you will have to leave your adc alone some time. Baby sitters usually lose the match because the other support is helping mid, solo and jg while the babysitter is just protecting his baby and plus, both are usually behind due the XP share.

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GaseousClay » September 9, 2019 5:44am | Report
xmysterionz wrote:

the other support is helping mid, solo and jg while

In bronze/silver the support just stays in duo lane.
That's why I said if I leave it becomes a 2v1 lane and adc would feed, lol

I too have fed when my supp left, neith and baron just started combo ulting. I went from being 3k1d to 3k3d soon.

Enemy pushes lane into tower, Neith ult me under my tower, I beads and dash to avoid baron abilities but right after baron ults me from my tower, lol.
I guess I should have let tower get taken instead off dying. We did win the game cause all other lanes were losing, but I died a lot, haha.

GaseousClay

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » September 9, 2019 5:55am | Report
Well, I know it's hard to expect something from bronze and silver players but you should call for help and ask for ganks. When you are 1 vs 2 they usually comes near to your tower and that's a big mistake because they are easy prey so a gank is nice.

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GaseousClay » September 9, 2019 5:59am | Report
That reminds me off this event from yesterday... enemy duo was at my duo lanes tower and he was pissed at me, haha

GaseousClay

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » September 9, 2019 6:10am | Report
This guy is a shame for all Cupid mains (including me :v)

That's reminded me about this match here

The team had 34 kills, 27 I was there and it was due my plays, nobody in the match had such a high kill participation like I did, I literally camped duo, put both behind, helped mid, killed merc, saved teammates with my ulti on a tower dive 3 times and what they did?

"report rat bad jg"
"rat trash jg"
"you are garbage"
"rat toxic af"
"useless rat"

Bronze and Silver players are the worst type of players

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GaseousClay » September 9, 2019 7:34am | Report
HAHA, mine was just pissed that he went 2/1/5 when i went 11/0/1 ... match link

I think he just doesn't get jungling. He was my jungler previous game and well... he went 1/4/5 and we lost hard (granted it was vs 4stack)

but like DUDE? be happy we won... hard... teamgame anyone?

GaseousClay

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » September 9, 2019 7:45am | Report
He had a Chang'e support? Well I don't blame him, I would be pissed of with that Support too XD

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GaseousClay » September 9, 2019 7:55am | Report
lol but he wasnt pissed at her, he was at me. Thats' why they was losing lane hard

I dunno man... i'm here playing with 200ish ping and going positive but loosing.. it sucks.
I just had a game where goobis didn build lifesteal; i always get those goobis'
Ullr built Asi first item and trans at end of game, lol

GaseousClay

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » September 9, 2019 8:44am | Report
GaseousClay wrote:

Ullr built Asi first item and trans at end of game, lol

200 IQ play right there.

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }