Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[SubJuly] Ezio auditore da Firenze

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [SubJuly] Ezio auditore da Firenze 16 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 21, 2014 12:57pm | Report

Its hard to read something that is unclear, What if I was a judge? You need to make the ability (ulti) clear enough so I don't need to read it to every detail to understand it.

Also I'm working on a phone, and all these large images all of you guys use make it near impossible.

Okay I thought I put in clearly after the explosion (seems I didn't XD)

Oh and reading from the phone declares a lot too (I have browsed it once on my phone not going too do that again XD)

And jup the second skill it was in the range tab XD (that's the reading part most off all now)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 21, 2014 9:03pm | Report
Okay

Gl in the contest!
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 22, 2014 2:56am | Report

Okay

Gl in the contest!

you too

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 23, 2014 12:46pm | Report
This idea is not very good.

Passive: Why is a squishy assassin reliant on getting hit?

1: Seems fine, but why is a squishy assassin rooting himself for 2 seconds?

2: Global 1.6 second stun with a 8 sec cooldown; broken. Not even Ullr was that broken. Also, no contributions?

3: Also no contributions, and the ability itself is really strange. Shouldn't this be more of an execute mechanic like % of missing health instead of crit chance? Not to mention this is a lot like a ADC skill.

4: Cast time is three months. At least a week to hire the workers, at least two months to build the tower, and about another month to put in the Templars.

Jokes aside, this ability has a 6 second cast time and is therefore utterly useless unless used on complete idiots who can't see a giant exploding tower right next to them. And when it does it, a 3 second stun is frankly broken. Also has no contributions.

General: He's a tank. He has a freaking global 1.6 sec stun with an 8 sec cooldown; he's a support tank. His ult will still be worthless, but the stun ALONE will make him an amazing tank.

He's also horribly overpowered and his kit makes little sense.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 23, 2014 2:35pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

This idea is not very good.

I know XD

Subzero008 wrote:

Passive: Why is a squishy assassin reliant on getting hit?

I'm planning (and thinking) of another passive)
Subzero008 wrote:

1: Seems fine, but why is a squishy assassin rooting himself for 2 seconds?

well 2 sec is a bit long but being able to dish out 2x300 (from point blank) is a lot. I think I change it too 0.5

Subzero008 wrote:

2: Global 1.6 second stun with a 8 sec cooldown; broken. Not even Ullr was that broken. Also, no contributions?

I don't know when I put 8 sec on it but this was intended too be the (except ult) longest on cd skill. Changed that. (and I don't know if you read it that good it can't go through walls or minions etc/range: first obstacle hit)

Subzero008 wrote:

3: Also no contributions, and the ability itself is really strange. Shouldn't this be more of an execute mechanic like % of missing health instead of crit chance? Not to mention this is a lot like a ADC skill.

uhm actually yeah but I don't know what is good for it so it doesn't become OP

Subzero008 wrote:

4: Cast time is three months. At least a week to hire the workers, at least two months to build the tower, and about another month to put in the Templars.

Jokes aside, this ability has a 6 second cast time and is therefore utterly useless unless used on complete idiots who can't see a giant exploding tower right next to them. And when it does it, a 3 second stun is frankly broken. Also has no contributions.

What do you suggest remove 1-2 seconds. or Just change it in whole (think I'm going to do that)

Subzero008 wrote:

General: He's a tank. He has a freaking global 1.6 sec stun with an 8 sec cooldown; he's a support tank. His ult will still be worthless, but the stun ALONE will make him an amazing tank.

I must never try too make assassins anymore XD.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 23, 2014 4:18pm | Report
I'd just completely rework his ultimate. alter some mechanics on his one, and really, implement some execute mechanic into his passive, please. Seems fitting.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }