Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[SubJuly] Ezio auditore da Firenze

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [SubJuly] Ezio auditore da Firenze 16 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 20, 2014 11:06am | Report
note:
I have chosen too use other abilities as example on ranges because my idea of how big stuff is in smite is terribly wrong.

Ezio auditore Da firzenze

Class: Assassin (you didnt saw this coming)
Type: melee-physical

Base Stats:
    Health: 475 (+75)
    Mana: 205 (+35)
    Speed: 360
    Attack speed: 1 (+0,018)
    Magic protection: 30 (+0.9 )
    Physical protection: 15 (+3)
    Basic damage: 36 (+2.2)

unsuspecting victim
After 3 seconds of not dealing damage or taking damage Ezio goes in stealth (going invisible). this is lost when he takes damage or deals damage. note he won't move faster or get reduced damage like Loki. Also when his ult is active it won't trigger

Throwing daggers

Ezio throws a dagger (range and speed of a xbalanque darts) if hit you can recast in within 1 sec (up to 3 times)

Each dagger does 40/60/80/100/120 (+ 50% of physical power)
cd: 10 sec
mana cost: 70/75/80/85/90/95

smoke bomb
Ezio throws a smoke bomb. dealing damage on impact and reducing the visibility and slowing for all enemies hit for 2 seconds

visibility reduction range: as big as Anubis Grasping Hands
reduction: as big as Xbalanque ult
Slow: 15%

damage: 50/75/100/125/150 (50% of physical power)
damage range: Vulcan meatball
CD: 15/14/13/12/11
Mana cost: 60/65/70/75/80

hidden dagger dash

Ezio put's away his sword while dashes forwards doing damage and knocking back enemies he hits. after it he goes over on his hidden blades for the duration. Doing more damage on basic attacks

bonus damage: 1%/2%/3%/4%/5% of targets missing health
dash range: same as Agni
dash damage: 100/125/150/175/200
duration: 5 sec
Cd 12 sec
Mana cost: 60/65/70/75/80

The apple
Ezio activates the apple. the apple will start too pulse. All enemies within 30ft will have their damage reduced by 20/25/30/35/40% and their healing by 100%. While the apple is active ezios health gets drained by the apple until he deactivates it.

CD: 30 sec
Health drain: 2.5%/s

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » July 20, 2014 11:24am | Report
The passive doesn't seem to fit an assassin as much, because you don't really take that much damage. Seems more fitting on a warrior.

So first ability can do 2400 + 600% contributions. Maybe you should do something like with xbalanque's where only the first two darts hit on a target can do damage per set.

Second ability, I would make the stun better as you rank it up. Something like 1/1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4. 1.75 seconds for an assassin is a huge stun.

Third ability should have some more movement speed, I would raise the base by 5%-10%.

I don't know what to say about that ult though, seems pretty awesome and unique.

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 20, 2014 11:31am | Report
Chiulin wrote:

The passive doesn't seem to fit an assassin as much, because you don't really take that much damage. Seems more fitting on a warrior.

Well I couldn't made up something good as passive.

Chiulin wrote:

So first ability can do 2400 + 600% contributions. Maybe you should do something like with xbalanque's where only the first two darts hit on a target can do damage per set.

uhm well let's tune that damage there down (I didn't calculate it XD)
Chiulin wrote:

Second ability, I would make the stun better as you rank it up. Something like 1/1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4. 1.75 seconds for an assassin is a huge stun.

well it was meant too be more of an stunning ability but I don't know that good what is an too Op stun for assassins XD.

Chiulin wrote:

Third ability should have some more movement speed, I would raise the base by 5%-10%.

That was the point I have been thinking about because you still wear the sword in some way. But by not holding it you would be a little bit faster.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » July 20, 2014 12:22pm | Report
IMO, he doesn't have a sense of being an assassin. (my opinion)

Ezio was agile, always moving, DYNAMIC! with precise tactic play. Here he is just, a spam range abilities and basic attack. You should add more to him than his weapons!

His kit here, has less laning capability than most gods, and less ganking capability as well.

My suggestion is, he needs a gap closer, a dash, a flash, teleport something that makes him move and not just movement speed. Which will work way better with his ultimate. And also adds that dynamic assassin that he is.

and of course this is only my opinion.

shakz180

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » July 20, 2014 12:23pm | Report
Why don't you make his ultimate to his passive, a lil bit where it affects enemy towers?
like inflitration lol!

shakz180

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 21, 2014 7:01am | Report
shakz180 wrote:

His kit here, has less laning capability than most gods, and less ganking capability as well.

My suggestion is, he needs a gap closer, a dash, a flash, teleport something that makes him move and not just movement speed. Which will work way better with his ultimate. And also adds that dynamic assassin that he is.

and of course this is only my opinion.

I think your right. I have been thinking about a dash. only thing is I can't decide on 60 ft or 70 ft.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 21, 2014 8:10am | Report
Passive: The more you attack the more damage you deal, this would be nice on warrior/adc but as an assassin you don't want to hit someone 5 times(full passive)

25% bonus damage is a lot btw. If you have 300 damage you gain 75 bonus damage after attacking 5 times. That's a lot of free damage, A expensive items given to you for a mere 5 attacks.

This passive is just a bit akward on an assassin... Are you going to attack a jungle camp 5 times and rush into the lane to make use of your semi-OP passive?

Ability 1:
300 damage in a cone, then 2 seconds later its 300 more damage AND slows? Are you going to be unable to act for 2 seconds while you wait for your 2nd wave of death?

Ability 2:
I'm just confused... A low damage global stun... You can support your teammates from anywhere if you can aim well, but its also insanely useless, 20 damage... That's less than a creep :s I don't know why it has damage at all. Global Stun, No damage , ultimately no use... :s

Ability 3:
5% on level one is too little, but 25% movement is a lot...
Okay its a nice escape and bonus damage, 10s is a loooong time, and it basically has 10s cooldown.

Ultimate:
Soo climb for 3s, explode after 2s then leap aswell?

So I'm chasing ezio, he's almost dead, he starts climbing, I can't touch him for 3s and then he just leaps away???

And then: Ezio blinks into my team, he starts climbing , me and my friends take a lovely stroll away from the tower while we look at the lovely graphics in smite. Oh and then he leaps into my team, sure were stunned for a while but then we just kill him quickly and then his tower blows up, not really doing anything...

I don't want to put your idea down, just giving my good opinion.
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 21, 2014 11:03am | Report
Sorry too say this but some parts your comment pissed me off. why simple reason LEARN TOO READ. (this is something that pisses me off way too easily)

Passive: The more you attack the more damage you deal, this would be nice on warrior/adc but as an assassin you don't want to hit someone 5 times(full passive)

25% bonus damage is a lot btw. If you have 300 damage you gain 75 bonus damage after attacking 5 times. That's a lot of free damage, A expensive items given to you for a mere 5 attacks.

This passive is just a bit akward on an assassin... Are you going to attack a jungle camp 5 times and rush into the lane to make use of your semi-OP passive?

you attacked a jungle camp you got hit over I don't know 30 too 40 times total. the amount off stacks you gain is nothing. damage needs too come from an enemy god.

(still I'm thinking about an other passive)

Ability 1:
300 damage in a cone, then 2 seconds later its 300 more damage AND slows? Are you going to be unable to act for 2 seconds while you wait for your 2nd wave of death?

that was my thinking about it the only thing you can chance is angle (this isn't standing in it XD need too adjust that)

Ability 2:
I'm just confused... A low damage global stun... You can support your teammates from anywhere if you can aim well, but its also insanely useless, 20 damage... That's less than a creep :s I don't know why it has damage at all. Global Stun, No damage , ultimately no use... :s

well "global": *hit's a jungle wall or tower where a god is behind* god doesn't get hit the tower and wall does.

Ability 3:
5% on level one is too little, but 25% movement is a lot...
Okay its a nice escape and bonus damage, 10s is a loooong time, and it basically has 10s cooldown.

(thana has 30% and another 30% on low helth with Scent of Death)

I'm going too change the movement speed boost too a dash

Ultimate:
Soo climb for 3s, explode after 2s then leap aswell?

So I'm chasing ezio, he's almost dead, he starts climbing, I can't touch him for 3s and then he just leaps away???

And then: Ezio blinks into my team, he starts climbing , me and my friends take a lovely stroll away from the tower while we look at the lovely graphics in smite. Oh and then he leaps into my team, sure were stunned for a while but then we just kill him quickly and then his tower blows up, not really doing anything...

this is the part that ticked me off the most.
firstly the whole banish time is 5-6 sec. first he climbs the tower (takes 3 sec) after the 3 secs you can start choosing landing place (where you have 2 sec the time for).
After the climb he proceeds too blow up the tower takes 2 sec the time.
here after 1 sec (so after 4 secs) it start exploding. And then for the grand finale you jump 1 sec later then start explosion off the tower landing another second later your back on the ground.
So your second scenario is fully dismantled.

The other argument is a big mistake of mine I'm never going too give amounts anymore. (like 150ft is like the whole map oops XD)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 21, 2014 11:32am | Report
Yeah I don't see why you are pissed.

Its hard to read something that is unclear, What if I was a judge? You need to make the ability (ulti) clear enough so I don't need to read it to every detail to understand it.

AOE damage/banish ulti still doesn't seem like an assassin ulti to me :s

Maybe he climbs a tower and can do that badass dive for an air assassinate? So basically making it like thor ulti? Idk you can decide

Also saying something like "until it hits something" doesn't tell me until it hits a wall/tower just add that incase others also make my mistake.

Also I'm working on a phone, and all these large images all of you guys use make it near impossible.

If it pisses you off that I give feedback I can stop. I am not giving feedback for my own benefit... I merely want to give you the chance to improve your idea.

You guys should stop being offended by people not reading through every little detail, I have better things to do, I asked that you not take offence. "LEARN TO READ" , yea I'm just gonna ignore this. I was about to write another wall but you know what. If you want to make a mountain out of a molehill have fun.

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 21, 2014 11:36am | Report
*I did misread "obstacle hit" on the pistol, must be because I can't read at all... Damn I need to learn to read, You know any english books on how to read?

:p ;)

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }