Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Skadi, the godness of winter

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Skadi, the godness of winter 19 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Calamares » May 11, 2013 12:09pm | Report
Pantheon: Norse Tags: Ranged/Mage

In Norse mythology, Ska���°i (sometimes anglicized as Skadi, Skade, or Skathi) is a j���¶tunn and goddess associated with bowhunting, skiing, winter, and mountains. In all sources, Ska���°i is the daughter of the deceased ���jazi, and Ska���°i married the god Nj���¶r���°r as part of the compensation provided by the gods for killing her father ���jazi. In Heimskringla, Ska���°i is described as having split up with Nj���¶r���°r and as later having married the god Odin, and that the two produced many children together. In both the Poetic Edda and the Prose Edda, Ska���°i is responsible for placing the serpent that drips venom onto the bound Loki. Ska���°i is alternately referred to as ���ndurgu���° (Old Norse "ski god") and ���ndurd���­s (Old Norse "ski lady").

Passive: Deep snow:Skadis basic attacks have a 20% chance to slow enemys for 10% for 3 seconds.

Frozen arrow.: Skadi shoots an arrow up in the air to a ground target location. When the arrow has landed it will slow all enemys that walks through an area around it. If there is an enemy at the location when the arrow lands it will also deal 80/120/160/200/240 dmg (+50% of your magical power)
Mana cost: 20/35/50/65/80 Cooldown: 12s Radius:25

Hovering icicle: Skadi summons an icicle that will hover over the ground for a minute giving your team vision over the area. Skadi can reactivate the ability sending down the icicle to the ground dealing 70/140/210/280/350 (+40% of your magical power) to any enemy god who is under it(Only one god can be damaged by the icicle when it lands on the ground) Only one icicle can be up at a time.
Mana cost: 50/70/90/110/130 Cooldown: 17s Vision radius:50

���ndurdis: Toggle: Skadis puts on her skis leaving a trail of ice behind her when she moves forward. This slows enemies behind her. The effect will last until Skadi is out of mana or until you deactivate the ability.
Mana cost: 50/100/150/200/250 mana/second. Cooldown: 20s

Warcry of j���¶tunhaimr:Skadi sends the snowstorms of j���¶tunheimr on a ground target location. Every enemy god that walks through the snowstorm take 60/100/140/180/220 magical dmg/second (+20% of your magical dmg) for 3 seconds. If an enemy die from Skadis ultimate Skadi grows in size giving her a 20% speed buff and 60/70/80/90/100 magical power for 10s
Mana cost: 75/100/125/150/175. Cooldown:120s Snowstorm radius: 35

Calamares

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Calamares » May 11, 2013 12:32pm | Report
I just realised that Skadis third ability should have much higher mana cost.

Calamares

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Calamares » May 12, 2013 2:38am | Report
Pls leave some feedback, I would really appreciate it :)

Calamares

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 12, 2013 3:18am | Report
1. don't beg for feedback, many of us are busy
2. check the grammar, like enemys should be enemies
3. 3rd ability should have a limit, and can she use abilities during the duration of the ability. Can she stop moving while this ability is active, how long does the ice stay there, how much mana does it consume per how much time.
4. This god uses a bow, should she be a ad god not a mage
5. 2nd ability, radius of the vision, radius of the damage, if two gods are under it, which ones get damaged
6. 4th ability, is this a circle or a line ability
7. 1st ability, is this an ability that aims straight are loops and hits a circle radius.

I know this is probably one of your first posts, but just watch out for the information that is missing. Try to add color too, it looks kind of dull. Besides all of that, I can say this god set up has potential.
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Calamares » May 12, 2013 10:01am | Report
About the grammar, english isn't my first language, otherwise thanks for pointing out these things so I can do better posts in the future :)

Calamares

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Calamares » May 12, 2013 10:02am | Report
And the fouth ability is an AoE ability.

Calamares

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sorcerer455 » May 12, 2013 8:38pm | Report
seems pretty cool, is her 3rd ability a toggle ability like xbalanques branching bola?
"I wouldn't call me 'itsy bitsy' if I were you" "Who needs catnip when I have you"
My Arachne guide http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/arachne-the-weaver-guide-977

sorcerer455

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Calamares » May 14, 2013 4:04am | Report
Yeah it's a toggle, that costs much more mana then I wrote :)

Calamares

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Calamares » May 19, 2013 2:32am | Report
Did some minor changes :)

Calamares

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shail50 » May 31, 2013 6:46am | Report
Nice god. How fast does she move with her 3rd ability? like vamana sprint or like apollo final?

Shail50

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }