Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Sans, Sans The Skeleton

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Sans, Sans The Skeleton 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Flamingblaze600 » December 16, 2015 11:03pm | Report
(Don't ask me why I did this)
(I was bored, and I wanted to make a god idea)
(SPOILERS FOR THE GAME: Undertale)

A damaging ranged support.

LORE: Born and raised in the land beneath the over world... Trapped in darkness, no sun nor sky. Sans is one of the many monsters who dwell inside the underground cave. After trapped down there by humans. As the barrier that kept them all in was shattered and they where set free. The gods furious at the monsters escape... Smiting down monsters one by one. Sans must protect his brother Papyrus from the gods, filled with determination. He fights for his brother.

Basic Attack: Sans throws a blue coated bone. If sans hits an enemy three times in a row he shoots out a tiny gaster blaster beam that does 5% of his damage. The gaster blaster heat seeks.

Passive: Comedian.

Every time Sans uses jokes he heals 30 hp and 10 mana. The joke must finish for another joke to heal. This can only be occur every 15s.

First Ability: Bad Pun. Sans targets an area and tells a bad pun. If an enemy is hit by the explosion of the bad pun, they instantly laugh and are silenced. If Sans misses the amount of mana this attack takes doubles.

Mana Cost: 10,20,40,60,80

Silence Duration: 1.0s,1.3s,1.6s,1.9s,2.0s

Second Ability: Grillbys.

Sans takes a second to pull out a burger from Grillbys and eats it. This slowly regenerates health. If Sans is hit while eating he only gains half of what he would earn. If the number is 3% he won't get any, if its 7% he will only get 5%. And if its 5% it will act as 3%.

Mana Cost: 20,30,50,70,90

Health Regeneration: 3%,5%,7%,9%,12%

Third Ability: Gaster Blaster.

Sans summons a Gaster Blaster to his side, he can then choose a small area to aim and shoot the Gaster Blaster at, if the Gaster Blaster hits an enemy, Sans can fire a 2nd one. The 2nd blast will do double damage if it hits more then two enemy's. The first shot does true damage.

Mana: 50,90,130,180,220.

Damage: 40,60,80,100,125

Ultimate: Bad Time.

Sans gives all the enemy's in the area a bad time. In a small area any enemy is brought towards Sans. Sans then may fire a giant Gaster Blaster in the targeted location. One the location is selected it cannot be moved. Sans may dodge two attacks while doing this, the third will hit and then his ultimate will stop. Sans continues this action for a amount of time. The Gaster Blaster does more damage the longer you channel it.

Mana: 100,150,200,250,300

Damage: 25-75,75-125,125-175,175-225,225-300.

Double Kill: You look as if you already died twice.

Triple Kill: Next one to come up to me is going to have a bad time.

Quadra Kill: This is a skele-ton of fun.

Penta Kill: On days like these, Gods like you deserve to burn in hell.

Flamingblaze600

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » December 16, 2015 11:37pm | Report
Going to assume you've already
H A D A B A D T I M E....
Y O U M O N S T E R
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » December 17, 2015 5:49am | Report
I GOT A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU!

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » December 21, 2015 1:33pm | Report
So was Undertale really that good? I've read some great things about it, and plan to pick it up sometime.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » December 21, 2015 2:27pm | Report
It has the potential to be really amazing as long as you give it its fair shot. It's best if you do 3 playthroughs to get the full experience (thankfully the game isn't tremendously long so that doesn't actually take up all of your time).

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » December 21, 2015 5:58pm | Report
Zilby wrote:

It has the potential to be really amazing as long as you give it its fair shot. It's best if you do 3 playthroughs to get the full experience (thankfully the game isn't tremendously long so that doesn't actually take up all of your time).

Or you can do what i did and play the game once, get the true pacifist ending and then try to do a no mercy run, just to realise that you have become too emotionally attached to all of the characters so you start crying after killing the second boss, reset and feel so guilty that you replay the game to get the true pacifist ending again just to see everybody happy again :)

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » December 21, 2015 7:44pm | Report
This is a spoiler because spoilers

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }