Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Rhiannon, Goddes Of Birds

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Rhiannon, Goddes Of Birds 18 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » June 23, 2015 10:03pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

So, in short, I'm assuming he works for HiRez.

XD

Okay I'll admit I actually laughed out loud at that.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 24, 2015 10:12am | Report
Zilby wrote:

XD

Okay I'll admit I actually laughed out loud at that.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Flamingblaze600 » June 24, 2015 3:34pm | Report
Ok guys I need to verify. The passive dosent make you damage immune. It just makes you immune to the pull. And Ziiby you're right... I put damage total on bird call to mean the MAXIMUM damage they do if an enemy got hit by every single tick. And I kinda imagined the ult to be kinda like Apollo's. I made this thing at 12:00 at night. So I wasn't really thinking.

Flamingblaze600

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Flamingblaze600 » June 24, 2015 3:40pm | Report
And her passive is immune to very little things! Thing immune to: Whirlpool, Rhiannon isn't fully immune to hade's ult though. Its only decreased by 10%. Basically any HARD ground cc that dosnt have a second effect. So she would not be immune to Wrath Of Terra cause of its knock up. Am I clear enough? If the enemy team is smart they can also counter her ult with ANY ward. So I'm about to add that she cant use her ult in a wards range! That's why her Predator's Vision helps out. And btw... its range is smaller then a ward's vision and only last's 3 seconds. So I'm kinda giving her a ****py magi's blessing for her passive.

Flamingblaze600

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Flamingblaze600 » June 24, 2015 3:43pm | Report
Like think of some others god before you post BROKEN. Like chang'e has rank 2 beads as her second ability that also gives mana and increases her movement speed in the duration. So I'm gonna add cd to her ability's quickly.

Btw zero. When you think about ao kuang ult. at rank 1 it has a 23% threshold for execution. and at rank 5 its 35%. So 10% with a dash isn't that strong. Considering ao kuang can also basically dash with water clone and can hover for atleast 4-6 seconds. Btw... Ao kuang heals pure out 10,15,20,25,30% health when he executes someone...

Flamingblaze600

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » June 24, 2015 7:48pm | Report
With all the nerfs I'm beginning to think she's underpowered lol. It's a hard god to balance tbh though, you'd really need to test her in game to figure it out exactly.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Flamingblaze600 » October 8, 2015 8:44pm | Report
Zilby you are the first person who finally understands >.>

Flamingblaze600

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » October 8, 2015 10:36pm | Report

Zilby you are the first person who finally understands >.>

The one single person to compliment you is the only one who understands. Of course.

Also, don't necro.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }