Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Rhiannon, Goddes Of Birds

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Rhiannon, Goddes Of Birds 18 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Flamingblaze600 » June 23, 2015 11:28am | Report
Rhiannon is a mage(Or magical assassin, I couldn’t decide) who will help her teammates win team fights!
Passive: Flight.
Whenever Rhiannon is hit by hard ground crowd control Rhiannon shall hover above it. Becoming immune to it for 3 seconds. This may only occur every 60 seconds. (This means if hades or Poseidon used their pull Rhiannon would be able to fly over it in a hovering animation flapping her wings and act like it wasn’t there. On the other hand if it was something like Are’s ult which attaches to her with chains. It would still have effect)

First Ability: Bird Call.
Rhiannon releases a shout. Calling birds to surround Rhiannon. Rhiannon’s movement speed is decreased from the swarm of birds blocking her. Any enemy caught in its radius will take damage per tick. (Birds change depending on map) (Arena: Eagle, Siege: Robin, Joust: Blue Jay, Assault: Dark-Eyed Junco)
Amount of Birds: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25
Damage per Bird: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25
Damage Total: 50,100,225,400,625

Cooldown: 14 seconds.

Second Ability: Soar.
Rhiannon spreads her wings. Flying forward. Passing through enemies. For every enemy hit Rhiannon deals damage to them and her speed is increased by 5%. This ability may also pass through minions.(Minions don’t increase her speed. Only damage them)
Damage: 40,80,120,200,450
Duration: 2s

Cooldown: 10 seconds.

Third Ability: Predator’s Vision. Rhiannon sees threw her eagle eye vision. Sensing nearby traps. She releases an invisible red wave around her. Any enemy wards or invisible enemies will appear. If Rhiannon is below 15% health and uses this ability it will show enemy’s around her.

Cooldown: 30 seconds.

Ultimate: Prey.
Rhiannon turns into her ultimate form. Turning into a massive eagle. At the same time he bolts forward. The first enemy she hits she puts them into her beak. She may then soar the sky’s (Like Apollo ult). Within 4 seconds she must land in uncharted territory. (This means she cannot land in the range of tower’s titan’s or wards, Meaning she can only land in lanes or un-warded parts of the middle of the map)If the enemy Rhiannon picks up is below 10% health she devours them and may dash on the ground again. When she eats someone she heals all of the health they had left when they got eaten. Exp art has 100 hp left and you have 200. If you execute art you will get to 300 hp cause art only had 100. also if she misses the dash the ult ends.

Cooldown: 150,140,130,120,110.

(Beads, cc immune moves and dash's are also a thing that exist)

Flamingblaze600

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Flamingblaze600 » June 23, 2015 11:28am | Report
Done :D

Flamingblaze600

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 23, 2015 1:53pm | Report
Broken ...

Just SO BROKEN
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Flamingblaze600 » June 23, 2015 4:39pm | Report
? I don't see where she is broke at doe..
Her 2 she has to trickshot for a good speed boost. ALSO I messed up. The speed only lasts 2 seconds.
Her 1 is TOTAL DAMAGE after all the birds attack. and her ult can only fly for a short time

Flamingblaze600

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » June 23, 2015 6:31pm | Report
The Passive is just broken AF.

The passive in it self is ok... but

3 seconds being airbourn. Every ability that makes you go to the sky also makes you damage immune ( Across The Sky, Hovering Death, Astral Barrage. So you're giving your character a free Greater Aegis + Greater Purification for 3 seconds, each 45 seconds, without needing to click buttons ?

That's why it's Broken

Also, your damage is considered base damage.

No normal ability in the game, so far, does 625 BASE damage. That's a level 2-3 ult from Ra there !

Also, being able to be a sentry ward for free in a certain amount of time, for FREE ? Nope.

As I said : Broken

EDIT : It's actually the base damage of a level 4 Ra ult. ( Which means a level 17 Ra does the amount of base damage of your birds in he's ult. )
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » June 23, 2015 7:05pm | Report
Ahem. Shackles.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » June 23, 2015 8:47pm | Report
Ao Kuang's Dragon Call has better early damage and an insane 180% scaling at max rank. Idk, Bird Call would have to be tested in game to truly get the balancing right, considering it is close proximity damage over time and something like Ra's Searing Pain is a highly ranged instant ultimate.

Also, in regards to his ward detector, that's really not that impressive considering anyone can buy a Sentry Ward for little cost and considering that this ability really gives nothing aside from vision while some comparable assassins have self power buffs, strong CC, protections, stealth, etc.

The passive does seem a bit strong, although you could make it work with a longer timer.

The ulti timer is really broken though, should be 2-3 seconds max, removing someone from a fight for that long is WAY too overpowered (this is like Kumbhakarna's ult x10).
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » June 23, 2015 9:28pm | Report
This also has no numbers and clearly little thought went into the design. 2/10

I mean, WTF.

Bird Call deals 25 damage per second at rank one but 625 damage per tick at max rank. Assuming there's at least one other tick, that's 1250 damage, without scalings.

That's not even mentioning the stupid 5% execute...

Revised: 1/10.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » June 23, 2015 9:43pm | Report
I assumed the 625 was collected tick damage, not single tick damage. As for 5% execute, it's mostly pointless since 5% is such a small threshold but it is satisfying to eat people.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » June 23, 2015 9:54pm | Report
Hmm, after rereading, you're right. My bad.

Still...zero scalings anywhere. The god swaps genders. No cooldowns. This guy, Flamingblaze600, spent more time daydreaming his "awesome" idea and how it would look like in the game rather than how it would PLAY.

So, in short, I'm assuming he works for HiRez.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }