Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Preparation For Sub's Create-A-God Contest Thingy!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Preparation For Sub's Create-A-God Contest Thingy! 147 posts - page 7 of 15
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by tempo9 » August 2, 2014 7:21pm | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

Because you have been permabanned. Not your account, you as a person has been banned. That is why your accounts keep getting banned.

That comment was valid before I created anshsmite account. Smitefire and the senior guys need to be careful in reporting people bcz a single user ID is meant for all mobafire sites. In case I am a prolific user at dotafire, banning someone here bans him everywhere, hence from dotafire too. Their must be action taken against people who misuse the reporting feature. We all are users of this site not owners. People must be demoted if they themselves not behave responsibly.

tempo9

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » August 2, 2014 7:32pm | Report
tempo9 wrote:

That comment was valid before I created anshsmite account. Smitefire and the senior guys need to be careful in reporting people bcz a single user ID is meant for all mobafire sites. In case I am a prolific user at dotafire, banning someone here bans him everywhere, hence from dotafire too. Their must be action taken against people who misuse the reporting feature. We all are users of this site not owners. People must be demoted if they themselves not behave responsibly.
You idiot, you've been banned because you broke the rules on a Fire site. It doesn't matter if you pretend to be polite on other sites, you still broke the rules and you still are going to pay.

What part of this do you not understand? We don't want you here. We want you gone. We're tired of your ****, and you pretending to be reformed. We're not stupid, it's blatantly obvious how you've been trying to provoke me and egg on others in an effort to incite drama.

Also, banning you in the present doesn't affect your past comments, so you don't even have an argument. And the rest of your comment is just you screaming for me and the other "senior guys" to be demoted. God, you haven't changed at all.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by tempo9 » August 2, 2014 7:41pm | Report
@subzero: My respect for you has reduced to zero. So far you have thrown at me atleast 1000+ curse words so I don't care anymore same as you don't care at what I think of you. Add to that you have abused nearly everyone on this site and not once but repeatedly. People tend to be abusive when they have no place to go and nowhere to hide. You appear to be a really shallow person.

tempo9

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » August 2, 2014 7:45pm | Report
@Arka: I don't care. You never respected anyone, anyway, so nothing has changed.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » August 2, 2014 7:58pm | Report
tempo9 wrote:

Add to that you have abused nearly everyone on this site and not once but repeatedly.

It's true. Subzero once criticized my old Fenrir guide and it gave me PTSD. DOWN WITH SUB!

/sarcasm

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by tempo9 » August 2, 2014 9:13pm | Report
The real subzero quoted on 3rd August 2014: "Woohoo! Man, you should have known that pissing me off would get you banned. I don't want you here, and I get what I want, which means sayonara to your stupid ***, *******!".

Mowen, " Calm, cool, and collected, Raventhor will keep our site a friendly and positive place to be! Watch your mouths you scoundrels, or Raventhor will get you!".

so where is Raventhor!!

tempo9

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » August 2, 2014 9:44pm | Report
Arka , I don't know you , I don't know what you have done.

What I don't know why everyone says you just cause drama, but it takes 2 to start a flamewar.
Do not waste your time on a website where nobody cares about your opinion.

Go live life, have some fun and just forget.
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » August 2, 2014 9:53pm | Report
tempo9 wrote:

The real subzero quoted on 3rd August 2014: "Woohoo! Man, you should have known that pissing me off would get you banned. I don't want you here, and I get what I want, which means sayonara to your stupid ***, *******!".

Mowen, " Calm, cool, and collected, Raventhor will keep our site a friendly and positive place to be! Watch your mouths you scoundrels, or Raventhor will get you!".

so where is Raventhor!!

If you feel as if Subzero is harassing you, then just report him. It wont do any good, because he's clearly in the right here anyway.

And if you think Raventhor is not doing his job, then take it up with him, stop causing drama on the public forums. Nobody needs it. Especially when every thread you touch turns into a back-and-forth between you and other members of this site.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » August 3, 2014 4:13am | Report
arka just stop. you are not wanted here or on any other fire site.

you the person somewhere in india. im talking directly to you here. you need to stop posting anything on this site, you are not wanted here and you have no rights here any longer and you do not have any rights to tell us how we the people on this site and any higher ups should behave/run the site. you are not welcome here.

you the person behind the computer somewhere in india have no reason any more to come here and by that i mean any fire site to make a post, blog, pm, comment, guide or anything here and no reason you think you can come up with will change that because no mather what the reason is it is invalid under the fact of what has happend over the period of time you have been a pressence on this the fire community.

you have proven your self on multiple occasions incapable of changing. you have shown that you do not think that you have wronged anyone on this site at one point or another and you have shown that you do not get what the words permanantly banned means.

you the person behind the computer in india need to leave and never return to this site.

do I make my self clear?
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » August 3, 2014 4:25am | Report
All4Games wrote:

arka just stop. you are not wanted here or on any other fire site.

you the person somewhere in india. im talking directly to you here. you need to stop posting anything on this site, you are not wanted here and you have no rights here any longer and you do not have any rights to tell us how we the people on this site and any higher ups should behave/run the site. you are not welcome here.

you the person behind the computer somewhere in india have no reason any more to come here and by that i mean any fire site to make a post, blog, pm, comment, guide or anything here and no reason you think you can come up with will change that because no mather what the reason is it is invalid under the fact of what has happend over the period of time you have been a pressence on this the fire community.

you have proven your self on multiple occasions incapable of changing. you have shown that you do not think that you have wronged anyone on this site at one point or another and you have shown that you do not get what the words permanantly banned means.

you the person behind the computer in india need to leave and never return to this site.

do I make my self clear?

I don't think he will listen to you, he will just do it again and again, maybe just ignore him, and just delete his posts, i don't really know this person but if he's that bad, just ignore him.
"The Ravenous Demon Hunter"
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }