Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[Pika] Long Mu - Mother of Dragons

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [Pika] Long Mu - Mother of Dragons 37 posts - page 4 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » June 26, 2014 8:40am | Report
Your lore is fupt xD

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FearsomeClarinet » June 26, 2014 8:57am | Report
uhh, when you press the spoiler button it shows (�??�¯�¿�½�?�¯�?�¿�?�½�??�?�¯�??�?�¿�??�?�½�??�¯�¿�½�??�?�¯�??�¯�¿�½�??�?�¿�??�¯�¿�½�??�?�½�??�¯�¿�½�?�¯�?�¿�?�½�??�¯�¿�½�??�?�¯�??�¯�¿�½�?�¯�?�¿�?�½�??�¯�¿�½�??�?�¿�??�¯�¿�½�?�¯�?�¿�?�½�??�¯�¿�½�??�?�½�??�¯�¿�½�?�¯�?�¿�?�½�??�?�¯�??�?�¿�??�?�½�??�¯�¿�½�??�?�¯�??�¯�¿�½�??�?�¿�??�¯�¿�½�??�?�½�??�¯�¿�½�?�¯�?�¿�?�½�??�?�¯�??�?�¿�??�?�½�??�¯�¿�½�?�¯�?�¿�?�½�??�¯�¿�½�??�?�¦�??�¯�¿�½�?�¯�?�¿�?�½�??�?�¯�??�?�¿�??

for about a hundred billion lines.

FearsomeClarinet

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » June 26, 2014 9:15am | Report

uhh, when you press the spoiler button it shows (�???�?�¯�?�¿�?�½�??�?�¯�??�?�¿�??�?�½�???�??�?�¯�???�??�?�¿�???�??�?�½�???�?�¯�?�¿�?�½�???�??�?�¯�???�?�¯�?�¿�?�½�???�??�?�

for about a hundred billion lines.

That's what I just said xD

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FearsomeClarinet » June 26, 2014 9:17am | Report
You weren't clear enough, you should have been more blunt. I wanted to make sure he fixed it ASAP.

FearsomeClarinet

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 26, 2014 11:18am | Report
Fixeded ty for warn!
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » July 3, 2014 9:09am | Report
Hey fatality, I just want to give comments about your idea.

First, the lore, etc, is not that important. Unfortunately, most people in here care more about the idea itself. Aphnex is already good to give many points, if it's me, my max point for whole bonus is 10. This may sounds not really good but like the name itself, the idea is the one that's being judged the most

Second and last, about your idea. Your idea is too...... DOTA 2. Yes, it really,feels Dota2. Recently, I've played a lot of dota2, trying it and this god really fits. A 40s-29s Cooldown ability for a dragon is very long in smite. A 24-16s ability for a small attack speed buff is too long. An ability that needs dragons to deal max damage with 28s of Cooldown is forever. A 4.5 s buff duration for 160s Cooldown is damn, no more word. Your mana cost is also really big honestly. Only a little god have more than 100 mana cost for basic abilities and mostly 100 mana for an ultimate. This god will do kinda good in DOTA2, but doesn't fit SMITE playstyle at ALL. Even the fluidity of the skill that I haven't talk is not quite fluid for SMITE.

That's my opinion. Wish you well in the next competition ;).

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 3, 2014 12:06pm | Report
Ty for opinion, yea I played too much dota
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }