Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[Pika] Long Mu - Mother of Dragons

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [Pika] Long Mu - Mother of Dragons 37 posts - page 1 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 2, 2014 3:53am | Report
Ok I know infinity posted a idea on this goddess also but this one is different.
Lore at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Mu

Long Mu

Lore:

Long Mu (Wen Shi), Mother of Dragons was a Chinese woman who was deified as a goddess after raising five infant dragons. Long Mu and her dragons developed a strong bond for each other, and have thus become an example of filial devotion and parental love, an important virtue in Chinese culture

Spoiler: Click to view

Basic Info:

Ok so, with this I wanted to introduce a unique mage kit that isn't just built around bursting enemies.Long mu is very squishy and will most likely die the moment she stops focusing. She is highly capable of surviving anything...only if she plays her cards right.

Long Mu will be visually designed like chang'e , the picture above is not an actual painting of long mu but I think this is how I imagined her.
Her auto attacks fling projectiles that look like dragons made out of wind.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Base Stats

Health : 350 + 68 per level
Mana : 270 + 50 per level
Speed : 370
Range : 55 (Ranged)
Attackspeed: 0.87 + 0.01 per level
Damage : 34 + 1.7 per level
Damage type: Magical
Swing chain: 1/1/1/1
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Abilities:

Passive: Mother of Dragons

Long Mu can summon up to 5 baby dragons with her abilities,these dragons will follow her around everywhere she goes and attack everything she attacks. Long Mu gains increased protection for each dragon she has summoned.

Bonus Protection: 4

Dragon's Blessing:If all 5 dragons are spawned and she dies while under dragons blessing, they turn into scholars and ensure that she rests for eternity, respawning 30% quicker

Ability 1: Dragon Egg

Long Mu places a dragon egg on the ground, If it remains unharmed for 2s it will spawn a baby dragon. If however Long Mu already has 5 dragons it wont do anything until killed, or until Long Mu dies.

Dragon stats:
-Attackspeed: 0.75/0.8/0.85/0.9/1
-Damage : 20/25/30/35/40 (+5% of magical power)
-Health : 15/20/25/30/35% of Long Mu's hp (max. 800)
-Dragons take magical damage and gain 50% of Long's protections-

Cooldown: 40/37/34/31/29s
Mana Cost: 90/100/110/120/130

Dragon's Blessing: Each egg spawns 2 dragons, and if she already has 5 dragons the egg placed will explode dealing 25% of her magical power as damage

Ability 2 Feeding time

Long Mu saved food for the dragons. She puts it on the ground, the dragons will swarm to that location and eat it, after 1s they will gain bonus attackspeed.Long Mu can stand on the spot they are swarming to becoming immune to CC for 1s. IF she puts the food on an enemy the dragons start attacking it, dealing bonus damage to it

Attackspeed buff: 15/20/25/30/35%
Bonus Damage: 10/15/20/25/30%
Cooldown: 24/22/20/18/16s
Mana Cost: 100/105/110/115/120

Dragons blessing: Dragons will cause enemies to bleed, taking 4/8/16/20/25 damage per second for 4 seconds

Ability 3: Power over Storms

Long Mu asks the dragons to summon a storm, a mighty storm starts brewing around Long Mu,dealing damage over 3s. The damage is determined by the amount of dragons

Total Damage per dragon: 30/40/50/60/70 (+10% of magical power)
Cooldown: 28/26/24/22/20
Mana cost: 120

Dragon's Blessing: Enemies in the AOE have 8/12/16/20/24% reduced protections

Ultimate: Dragon's Blessing

Long Mu's dragons place a ancient blessing upon her, Every time she casts an ability while blessed she will become immune to damage/cc for .2s and their cooldowns and costs are reduced by 15/20/25/30/35% , While blessed her abilities gain bonus effects...

Duration: 4.5/5/6/6.5/7s
Cooldown: 160/140/120/100/90s
Mana cost 250

Ok so... The 1 is like arachne egg, plain and simple. And with the ulti it can turn into some aoe damage, because she doesn't have much of that.

_The 2 gives you some more control over the dragons, allowing them to help you escape with cc immunity, or fighting off multiple enemies at once by targeting 1 and then focusing another one yourself.
_The 3 is her main damage ability, forces her to fight close to enemies, deals high damage.
Not much else to say
_The ulti allows her to go super mage, spawn dragons quickly, and dish out some nice damage while granting survivability that she desperately needs.

I feel the rest is self-explanatory. :)
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Feel free to leave feedback, This God idea is for Pika's god idea contest.
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 2, 2014 4:20am | Report
Lol I know this is a competition so I know you will be discouraged to leave feedbackn but feel free to leave any comments on what you think about itm

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » June 2, 2014 4:31am | Report
Actually, I really like this idea. Kind of like a Kayle-Renekton hybrid (for those of us who play/have played LoL). I think the damage reduction on the 1 might be a bit much though, personally I'd make it reduced attack speed instead.
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 2, 2014 4:39am | Report

Actually, I really like this idea. Kind of like a Kayle-Renekton hybrid (for those of us who play/have played LoL). I think the damage reduction on the 1 might be a bit much though, personally I'd make it reduced attack speed instead.

That's actually a pretty good idea! Thank you =]

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 2, 2014 8:39am | Report
Updated , first ability now reduces attackspeed.

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Torchman220 » June 2, 2014 10:03am | Report
I'd honestly love to play with this. Dragons and china are my 2 favorite things evar ;)

Torchman220

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 2, 2014 10:31am | Report
Torchman220 wrote:

I'd honestly love to play with this. Dragons and china are my 2 favorite things evar ;)

Glad to hear :)

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » June 6, 2014 7:35pm | Report
Just going to point out that 2030 health seems like quite a bit on an Assassin/Hunter, perhaps a slight reduction would be good, as other Hunters/Assassins seem to have less than that normally.

Her 3 is channeling ability, so I like that you added some healing onto it, as you will be taking some hits during wave clear. I really like how you did that.

She certainly doesn't fit the normal god type, but I really like her, what she lack in range, she makes up with a really interesting skill set. I'm going to +Rep because I like her so much. :)
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 7, 2014 1:16pm | Report
festive1 wrote:

Just going to point out that 2030 health seems like quite a bit on an Assassin/Hunter, perhaps a slight reduction would be good, as other Hunters/Assassins seem to have less than that normally.

Her 3 is channeling ability, so I like that you added some healing onto it, as you will be taking some hits during wave clear. I really like how you did that.

She certainly doesn't fit the normal god type, but I really like her, what she lack in range, she makes up with a really interesting skill set. I'm going to +Rep because I like her so much. :)

Ty <3
Ill reduce the hp per level SLIGHTLY which should make a big difference.

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » June 7, 2014 5:02pm | Report
Actually 2030 should be fine, anhur has 10 health lower and ullr higher while apollo amd neith are lower kn less than 100

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }