Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Nuba, Chinese Deity of Droughts

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Nuba, Chinese Deity of Droughts 37 posts - page 1 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » June 30, 2014 4:10am | Report
Nuba (Might be known also as Ba or Hanba), the Chinese deity of drought (Magical Tank-Guardian)

Passive: Trail of Drought
For 2.5s after casting an ability, Nuba leaves a Trail of Drought behind wherever she walks. Enemies that are caught in the trail move slower. Walking in the same place does not refresh the trail and after the trail wears off in a certain place it cannot be affected by it for 2.5 seconds. Casting other abilities refreshes the duration in which Nuba leaves a trail behind her.

Trail Width: Same as Decay / Restoration
Trail Lifetime: 2s
Slow: 5% (+1 * Nuba's level)

1: Heat Wave Nuba blows a heat wave in front of her, damaging all enemies. Enemies hit while standing in her Trail of Drought are also rooted.

Root Duration: 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2
Heat Wave Size: As wide as Stop Time and 2/3 of the length
Heat Wave Travel Speed: Same as Kiss
Damage: 40/80/120/160/200 (+40% Magical Power)
Cooldown: 11s

2: Dust Storm Nuba transforms into a dust storm and dashes forward. Nuba stop at the first enemy hit, throws them straight upwards into the air and banishes them. When the enemies land they take damage. The dash leaves a Trail of Drought behind.

Dash Length: 55 feet
Banish Duration: 1s
Damage: 70/110/150/190/230 (+50% Magical Power)
Cooldown: 15s

3: Famine Nuba summons a famine on her ground target location, causing it to dehydrate. If Nuba leaves a Trail of Drought in the Famine ground target, it will also reduce healing for all enemies inside the circle.

Famine duration: 4s
Radius: 25 feet
Range: Same a Dispel Magic
Attack Speed Reduction: 20%
Healing Reduction: 22/24/26/28/30%
Cooldown: 14s

4: Sandstorm
Nuba summons a sandstorm that sweeps the entire map, leaving a Trail of Drought, which lasts for double the duration, throughout the entire map. Also, all allies incur no movement penalties whatsoever and are immune to slows for the same duration.

Duration: 4s
Cooldown: 90/85/80/75/70s

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » June 30, 2014 7:24am | Report
y u no pika

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » June 30, 2014 8:24am | Report
O.o forgot.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » June 30, 2014 9:19am | Report
So is this an entry or...?

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » June 30, 2014 11:16am | Report
Aphnex wrote:

So is this an entry or...?

I don't follow...

My Guides

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » June 30, 2014 12:49pm | Report
There's a god making competition
https://www.smitefire.com/smite/forum/god-item-ideas/preliminary-create-a-god-idea-competition-5237

shakz180

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 1, 2014 10:20pm | Report
Wait so 2nd place ulti doesn't scale at all?
So there Is no use in leveling it?..
Let me do an "aftershock assessment"

Passive: I actually like this one... Full level will be annoying as shiii though since its. Constant 25% slow when you chase her. - SLOW

1: Nice synergy with passive - ROOT

2: Allows for setup - BANISH

3: ok a de-steroid - A/S SLOW

4: global slow and slow immunity to enitre team?
Sounds a bit broken... But also so useless compared to other mage ults that 1shot you.
So your carries can easily take out their assassins since they aren't slowed but the poor melee guys are? And in arena this carries close to no benifit apart from catching the occasional kill?
-SLOW

Ok now for the final wave:
So she is a mage ***ba that hurts a lot.?
***ba has 3 disables and is an annoying little btch and now we have Nuba with 4 disables!?

Now you're probably gonna say I'm just jelly cause you're 2nd and I'm not but ill just say that the top 2 have the same style/layout and you seem to have gotten a lot of credit for that.

Not hating just pointing out what I see.
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » July 2, 2014 4:08am | Report
Now you're probably gonna say I'm just jelly cause you're 2nd and I'm not but ill just say that the top 2 have the same style/layout and you seem to have gotten a lot of credit for that.

Nah, I'm not the kind of guy who would rage about someone disagreeing with my god concept and not thinking it deserved its place.

Quoted:
Passive: I actually like this one... Full level will be annoying as shiii though since its. Constant 25% slow when you chase her. - SLOW

Slows are easily countered. Improved Sprint and Greater Sprint completely overlook it, as well as Winged Blade. Oh, and Heavenly Agility grants that same slow immunity effect, but can grant if for your entire team. And as I mentioned, the width of the slow trail is the same as Decay / Restoration, which, honestly, you can avoid by not walking at the exact route as she walks. Also, only after she casts abilities she leaves a Trail. And if she runs out of mana, or has all of her abilities on cooldown, (which BTW, she has long cooldown), she'll chased easily.

Well, your opinion on abilities 1,2 and 3 are somewhat vague. I just don't understand your use of caps lock, which is usually used to point out rage or something along those lines. If you didn't mean to suggest any imbalances, just skip to the next paragraphs. If you did mean to point out imbalances, here are my arguments.

Quoted:
1: Nice synergy with passive - ROOT

, I can't seem to understand what's imbalanced about it. Groggy Strike has a flat 1.5s root on a 10s cooldown and it can be aimed, and while it has a long delay on the ability and it actually hits and roots, the root on Heat Wave requires your enemy to be in the Trail, so it's not an automatic root. But, if you didn't mean to suggest that this ability is imbalanced, ignore what I just wrote.

Quoted:
2: Allows for setup - BANISH

This is her only real peel. There are already 2 gods in this game who have a banish effect, I don't see a reason why she can't have one. Also, the duration is only 1s at all ranks, where as Freya's reaches up to 2s at max rank.

Quoted:
3: ok a de-steroid - A/S SLOW

This ability is easily avoided, as it's fixed. You can't move the circle, so enemies can just walk through/pass it. It's mostly a zoning tool and is useful for skirmishes and fights in the jungle.

Quoted:
4: global slow and slow immunity to enitre team?
Sounds a bit broken... But also so useless compared to other mage ults that 1shot you.
So your carries can easily take out their assassins since they aren't slowed but the poor melee guys are? And in arena this carries close to no benifit apart from catching the occasional kill?
-SLOW

Removing all movement penalties and making your allies immune to them for 4s doesn't only mean slow immunity, but also the backpedal penalty (where you move slower when moving backwards) and the auto attack movement penalty (which is also removed by Hastened Fatalis. So, let me say this again - If enemies get Improved Sprint and Heavenly Agility they won't be affect by this ult whatsoever. Also, if enemies get Greater Sprint, they gain both immunity to slows and no auto attack movement penalty. Bottom line, this ultimate isn't overpowered. But, I don't think it's weak, either. When having lots of auto attack based gods on your team, like Artemis, Kali or Mercury, it's extremely useful. It also allows for better ganks overall throughout the whole map, and while it isn't a "1 ability team fight/game changer", it has its uses. It's a situational ultimate with lots of utility.

Quoted:
***ba has 3 disables and is an annoying little btch and now we have Nuba with 4 disables!?

Quoted:

Jordenito wrote:
Nuba (Might be known also as Ba or Hanba), the Chinese deity of drought (Magical Tank-Guardian)

Quoted:

***ba has 3 lock down abilities. His ultimate Epic Uppercut, which is for 2.2s if I'm not wrong, his mez - Mighty Yawn, which lasts 3s at max rank, and a 1.5s root.
Nuba has 2 disables. She has a banish and a root, while the root being quite situational. That's her only forms of hard CC. I don't see 4 disables, unless you count the slow and the attack speed/healing debuff, which, BTW, aren't disables, but even so, ***ba also has a slow if Mighty Yawn wears off before its full duration, and a ridiculous 40% slow at that. So, if you count that, that's 4 for ***ba and 4 for Nuba. And, like I hope you understood, she isn't a mage, she is a guardian.

Oh, and a "mage ***ba that hurts a lot?" Did you see her damage? Her only abilities that deal damage are her 1: Heat Wave which does 40/80/120/160/200 (+40% Magical Power) and her 2: Sandstorm, which deals 70/110/150/190/230 (+50% Magical Power). That's it. Her ult, passive and 3 don't deal damage. She has terrible scaling and mere base damage. Just for comparion, ***ba has 3 damaging abilities. Epic Uppercut does more damage than both of Nuba's damaging abilities, which is all of her damaging abilities. And ***ba also has Groggy Strike and Throw Back.

Quoted:
Wait so 2nd place ulti doesn't scale at all?
So there Is no use in leveling it?..

True, I forgot the scaling, now that I look at it. Which, by the way, I meant to just put a cooldown scaling: 90/85/80/85/70.

Lawyered

My Guides

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » July 2, 2014 4:17am | Report
Get rekt.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 2, 2014 4:23am | Report
Penta stay out of this kid.

So wait, she is a ***ba copy? That's nice

Jordan do you feel good about winning with so little effort?

Do you understand my pain when I have lore,stats, and bonus info. A lot of other guys also have all of this...
And you JUST put abilities in and win?

I personally think this is a bit boring
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }