Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Nuba, Chinese Deity of Droughts

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Nuba, Chinese Deity of Droughts 37 posts - page 4 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » July 2, 2014 2:29pm | Report
Grats on second in the competition.

An interesting concept that actually looks fairly balanced compared to the junk HiRez gives us.

Enjoy the gems you do not deserve

Enjoy crying about it some more.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » July 2, 2014 2:39pm | Report
Congratulations on winning Jordenito!
Sorry the competition community exploded at your face and Aphnex's!

Well Done!

shakz180

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » July 2, 2014 6:04pm | Report
how, I didn't judge this competition, a bit busy this month, maybe I'll judge next month

Edit : *no

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shakz180 » July 2, 2014 6:51pm | Report
People were "a bit" upset on the fact that Jordenito's entry got second place.

shakz180

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 3, 2014 12:25am | Report
Just read my earlier post on this thread
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » July 3, 2014 5:52am | Report

Jorden , you seem like such an Elitist using links and icons of other abilities...

PS : I dont feel like you sould have gotten 2nd place but its over now.

Enjoy the gems you do not deserve

1: I only linked the abilities to be seen like this Rewind so that it'll be easier to understand what I meant instead of having to go to the god and observe their skills.

2: Linking the images and the icons isn't so hard. All you need to do is put "" in the beginning of the skill/god/item name and "" at the end of it. Like this [[rewind]].

3: I don't care about the gems. I didn't do it for the gems. I did because I got bored, had nothing to do and SMITE's servers were down for a few hours, so I figured, why not?

4: Why do do you rage so much about a little god idea competition? It's just a competition, and you can't win all the times. I don't know if I deserved the gems and the 2nd place, but quite frankly, I don't care. But what I do know is that I wouldn't question someone's judgement and hard work just because I didn't get what I thought I deserved to. If you really want the gems that bad, send me your IGN and I'll give them to you. I just don't give a single damn about the gems.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 3, 2014 6:46am | Report
Sim los nou maar die arme ou uit. Ons sal maar net volgende keer beter idees moet instuur ;)
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Jorden don't give him your gems they are yours.

He'll just have to win next time somehow.
I actually want to thank you, now I have an idea of what Aphnex likes a lot in god ideas, and with these bonus points I might beat you next time :)
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }