Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Jesus Christ, The Messiah (Christian Guardian)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Jesus Christ, The Messiah (Christian Guardian) 16 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » December 28, 2013 7:03pm | Report
Oh, trust me, HiRez is located along the bible belt. There is no way they'll survive implementing Jesus, even if I'd love them to add him like this.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aparajita » December 28, 2013 7:25pm | Report
I'd love to see someone actually stop and understand that, from the realistic prespective, your "religion" was just as offensive as it would have been to humans of a previous era. I mean, once, a large portion of the world believed in sky gods. I mean, hell, Mithras? Anyone know about him?
There was no logic behind a God throwing Lightning Bolts or a Golden Chariot carrying someone across the sky.
Now, it'd be nice if we could get off the topic of his name and get back onto the topic of the actual god choice itself.

Aparajita

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » December 28, 2013 7:37pm | Report
Some people revere religious figures and would consider seeing them in a game, where they kill and die and whatnot, to be mildly sacrilegious.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » December 28, 2013 8:04pm | Report
honestly I think that with a semi-confirmation of there being more hindu gods coming in, we could see some more mainstream religious figures appear. Also, yeah, this **** is op as hell, and puts too much on 1 god, especially for a tank.

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aparajita » December 28, 2013 8:08pm | Report
@swampmist1142, Thanks for the comment, i'll work on it.

Aparajita

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CrystalStorm » December 29, 2013 2:49am | Report
Congratulations you made a god that is stronger than freya artemis Loki Zeus mercury and all the others combined.

You should make him do magical and physical damage and his ult to instantly kill all enemies because he is underpowered xD .
My favourite god are Aphrodite and Chang´e.My favourite Lol champions are Lux and Nami.My favourite Dawngate shaper is Amarynth.My favourite Dota 2 hero is Crystal Maiden.Yes i love Mobas

My Smite is IcepriestSK.
My LoL is CrystalStorm257.
My Dawngate is CrystalStormSK.

CrystalStorm

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }