Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hestia: Goddess of the Hearth (Ranged Magical Tank)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Hestia: Goddess of the Hearth (Ranged Magical Tank) 19 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » January 16, 2014 6:18am | Report
God, please, I hate sustain bots. They are the most absolutely irritating things to play against, and are the definition of anti-fun.

In order to remove some of this anti-fun, I simply recommend you lower the base heal of her 1 ability by a lot, make it base 80 or 90 at max rank, but increase the heal per missing health by a lot. This would simply remove her healing her duo partner after every poke session.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » January 16, 2014 11:53pm | Report
I wouldn't know, playing Ra is quite fun for me.

But I guess the suggestion about her heal is good. Better than Aphro or other's mindless sustain. I'll change it.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RubyRhapsody » February 8, 2014 2:22am | Report
Her 3 seems SUPER OP, like Athena ult with a little less damage that you can use every 16 seconds, she could literally be everywhere all the time, unless there is a certain max distance at which you can use it?

If her 3 is global then that's MEGA OP

you need to specify its range

RubyRhapsody

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » February 8, 2014 9:25am | Report
RubyRhapsody wrote:

Her 3 seems SUPER OP, like Athena ult with a little less damage that you can use every 16 seconds, she could literally be everywhere all the time, unless there is a certain max distance at which you can use it?

If her 3 is global then that's MEGA OP

you need to specify its range

35 feet, shorter than every dash in the game, except Warrior's Will.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RubyRhapsody » February 8, 2014 4:34pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

35 feet, shorter than every dash in the game, except Warrior's Will.

ah, that's cool, makes sense now.

I think she's a really unique idea for a goddess!

RubyRhapsody

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NutAndSet » August 4, 2015 6:45am | Report
I did a Hestia version though mine was a mage have a look but its not as good as i did it before i read yours https://www.smitefire.com/smite/forum/god-item-ideas/hestia-greek-god-of-home-and-hearth-28647

NutAndSet

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MyGoldfish » August 10, 2015 9:47am | Report
You want a ranged character, but most of her abilities require her to stay in the vanguard, with all the 360 area of effects.

Also most of these area of effects would be too OP in arena and in teamfights

MyGoldfish

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MyGoldfish » August 10, 2015 9:51am | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

God, please, I hate sustain bots. They are the most absolutely irritating things to play against, and are the definition of anti-fun.

In order to remove some of this anti-fun, I simply recommend you lower the base heal of her 1 ability by a lot, make it base 80 or 90 at max rank, but increase the heal per missing health by a lot. This would simply remove her healing her duo partner after every poke session.

I hate instant deaths
I would like fights to last longer than 2 seconds. Everyone having double health, giving react options instead of only prevention. This does require the escapes and movement to be less, and a lot of things need to be changed. But hey no game is perfect, however almost all games have this type of gameplay, because its cheaper and easier to do. The long fights require more interaction options, like MMO's have.

MyGoldfish

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » August 10, 2015 11:46am | Report
Holy ****, that nercro.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }