Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Suggestion: Zhu Wuneng

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » God Suggestion: Zhu Wuneng 17 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » October 17, 2013 3:19am | Report
Greed: So you're saying that one should get more and more gold as time passes? You'll be getting roughly 30+ gold per minion wave if you last hit one cyclops and three ranged. (Source: Word of Thoth). That doesn't seem like much, but farming minions in the later levels will become ridiculous. And on gods or the jungle minions...I don't want to think about it.

Tip: Fire Giant spawns with 7500 hp, which increases as time passes. The big minions in the jungle camps get over 1000+ health as time passes. You could conceivably jungle as this guy for a ridiculous amount of gold gain. Why not simply put a flat number, like 1-6 gold, like TF?

You get 35 gold per mid fury. This will double the gold gain in later levels. Just no.

Heavenly Drop: NO! NO! NO! You should never allow high protection gods to use those protections for damage! The entire point of the proc vs dmg system is that you must sacrifice one to get the other! NO! NO! NO! We're talking about 600+ damage from an ability that hits in a decently wide area. NO!

Iron Bristles: Also makes no sense. How does the game know when a strike is melee or not? If you are suggesting that only melee gods from pointblank range count, then this is worthless. Just put basic attacks or something.

Rake...thing: So...does the slow stack, or what? Also, if you think a 1% slow makes any difference, you haven't played the game much. Also, damage is too low to be effective.

Ultimate: You're talking about forcing players to adapt to a new moveset that is unable to be used normally. This is a giant frustration feature in an ability.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BrotherMonkey » October 18, 2013 3:53am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Greed: So you're saying that one should get more and more gold as time passes? You'll be getting roughly 30+ gold per minion wave if you last hit one cyclops and three ranged. (Source: Word of Thoth). That doesn't seem like much, but farming minions in the later levels will become ridiculous. And on gods or the jungle minions...I don't want to think about it.

Tip: Fire Giant spawns with 7500 hp, which increases as time passes. The big minions in the jungle camps get over 1000+ health as time passes. You could conceivably jungle as this guy for a ridiculous amount of gold gain. Why not simply put a flat number, like 1-6 gold, like TF?

You get 35 gold per mid fury. This will double the gold gain in later levels. Just no.

Heavenly Drop: NO! NO! NO! You should never allow high protection gods to use those protections for damage! The entire point of the proc vs dmg system is that you must sacrifice one to get the other! NO! NO! NO! We're talking about 600+ damage from an ability that hits in a decently wide area. NO!

Iron Bristles: Also makes no sense. How does the game know when a strike is melee or not? If you are suggesting that only melee gods from pointblank range count, then this is worthless. Just put basic attacks or something.

Rake...thing: So...does the slow stack, or what? Also, if you think a 1% slow makes any difference, you haven't played the game much. Also, damage is too low to be effective.

Ultimate: You're talking about forcing players to adapt to a new moveset that is unable to be used normally. This is a giant frustration feature in an ability.

So all you dislike about it is numbers ? Thats not a problem at all
First we can change Greed so it can only get bonus gold from Heroes and if 2% is too much we can make it 1%
Or make it 0.03% for non hero characters and 1 or 2 % for heroes

First ability is not overpowered at all
And here your only problem is numbers too.
If wujing will build for full protection his only source of Damage will be this hard to hit spell so i cant see the problem

Iron Bristles
you obviously never played other moba games even Dota I. There is no problem for making item of spell react only to melee attacks.

Yes Rake can stuck slows on enemy more he hits more he slows and if he stucks 6 hits he can explode them for 5% of his max hp as fire release.

Again ultimate like this is nothing new to Moba games and sooner or later it will be added to smite.

BrotherMonkey

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » October 18, 2013 5:33am | Report

So all you dislike about it is numbers ? Thats not a problem at all
First we can change Greed so it can only get bonus gold from Heroes and if 2% is too much we can make it 1%
Or make it 0.03% for non hero characters and 1 or 2 % for heroes

First ability is not overpowered at all
And here your only problem is numbers too.
If wujing will build for full protection his only source of Damage will be this hard to hit spell so i cant see the problem

Iron Bristles
you obviously never played other moba games even Dota I. There is no problem for making item of spell react only to melee attacks.

Yes Rake can stuck slows on enemy more he hits more he slows and if he stucks 6 hits he can explode them for 5% of his max hp as fire release.

Again ultimate like this is nothing new to Moba games and sooner or later it will be added to smite.

God dammit, no. Smite is a very different moba, because the way of moving and firing is so different. Melee attacks is not well defined, especially because this is like the 1 moba where melee characters can use magical power. And, the 1 is kinda OP. Damage for defence and health is something that most people would have a problem with. Ares gets away with it because it's only his passive, and his damage is so relient on a precise, hard to hit combo that nobody cares. That's why I said the rake is op, if you build attack speed you can get multiple procs of true damage in that time frame, as well as keeping someone so slow that they can't get away. I'll be back later to suggest soem changes to this set for balance purposes.

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BrotherMonkey » October 18, 2013 8:10am | Report
As i said in same post you replied it can be balanced.
If you have problems with melee hits spell can be changed too. Don't forget that thread is open for suggestions.

About Second Ability
What about something like this
"3 attacks taken with his back are reduced by 10. 20. 30. 40. 50 % and he gains slow immunity until those 3 attacks are done"

About rake
As Wujings main attribute is strength and he was portrayed little slow.

so just make his base attacks very slow so even if he builds attack speed he will just waste his money and wont be even as half affective as he is supposed to be

BrotherMonkey

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » October 18, 2013 3:36pm | Report
*cackles*

Very well, it is now time for my suggestions.

Passive: Greed: Zhu Wuneng gains an extra 1-6 gold whenever he slays a unit.

Also, Zhu Wuneng uses a swing chain of x1/1.5/1.5, with a low base attack speed (like Ymir's).

1: Heavenly Drop: Zhu Wuneng launches himself into the air and lands heavily on a 15-foot radius, dealing 100/150/200/250/300 physical damage (+30% of his physical power and 30% of his combined magical and physical protections.) Cooldown: 14 seconds.

Note: The scalings are designed that it is generally a poor idea to go for pure defense or pure power, but instead, to go for items like the void blade or shield, which give both physical power and defenses.

2: Iron Bristles: Zhu Wuneng passively gains 10/20/30/40/50 protections. When this skill is activated, Zhu Wuneng fires his bristles in a circle around him, dealing 90/155/220/285/350 damage (+50% of his combined protections) and granting all allies within the radius 1/2 of his passive protections bonus for 8 seconds. While this skill is on cooldown, Zhu Wuneng loses his passive protections. Cooldown: 25 seconds.

For every tick of damage Zhu Wuneng sustains, this ability's cooldown is reduced by 1 second.

This is ZW's only purely protection based skill, and it is a gambler's game. Losing 45 protections for 25 seconds is very dangerous, and the only way to shorten it is to get hit. Don't forget that pure defense is bad for building penetration. This is also the skill that makes Zhu a tank-support.

3: Nine-Toothed Rake: When this skill is activated, Zhu Wuneng loses movement speed penalties when attacking, and his next nine basic attacks deal an additional 25% of your physical power. His basic attacks also occur in a small cone, like Tyr's Power Cleave.
Time while buffed: 9/10/11/12/13 seconds. Cooldown: 18/17/16/15/14 seconds.

4: Heaven's Marshall: Zhu Wuneng grows giant, gaining immunity to crowd control and doubling his protections gained from Iron Bristles for 8 seconds. His abilities are slightly changed. Cooldown: 90 seconds.

Heavenly Drop: Zhu Wuneng's attack is now in a 25-foot radius, and stuns all enemies hit for 1 second.

Iron Bristles: Zhu Wuneng does not lose his protections after activating this ability. His allies now gain 1/2 of the doubled protections for 8 seconds.

Nine-Toothed Rake: His basic attacks now cripple enemies for 2 seconds.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » October 18, 2013 3:56pm | Report
huh. Welp, I don't even have to post mine, that's pretty much perfect. Makes him a nice jungler-bruiser as well. Nice job!

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BrotherMonkey » October 19, 2013 7:27am | Report
Its not bad at all

BrotherMonkey

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }