Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Fatalis for Dummies? (Freya)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Fatalis for Dummies? (Freya) 36 posts - page 4 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 1, 2012 3:10am | Report
And you still dont see it either, as it has been said time and time again from not just me. you are still very tanky. I bring up the ares build because he has even less damage items yet he does insane amount of damage.

Instead of raging on and on, why not stop and try it. You are more than welcome to keep thinking its not going to work and that fine.
Try things, think outside of the box, open your eyes to new things, dont judge a book by its cover. All these famous sayings are very much true.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Slappiz » November 1, 2012 3:43am | Report
When did I rage and when did I say that it's not working? I'm telling just you that there is better ways to utilize some gods instead of building high damage items.

Dude, you're sinking your boat. You where the one who started the discussion first of all so that is probably you who don't think outside the box.
Don't get me wrong, I'm just a handsome **********er

Slappiz

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 1, 2012 5:03am | Report
You past few posts have been a bit ragy. You are claiming things that are not true, look at the items and you will see what they truly are. Look at what Lev has said to you as well about the items. I understand that people let pride get in the way of a mindset, but for you to just purly dismiss it based on another game's fundamentals of roles is nieve thinking on your part. Having built it that way and tested it seeing that its actually better that way because of the simple fact that you are able to do more damage and take just as much damage only makes you better and helps your team more. Why NOT do more damage as a tank who starts the fights as well as be able to soak the damage?

Doing so lets your opening burst rip apart the other team WHILE disrupting them and forcing bad positions on them. Walking in, CC and melting 1/4 of the HP bar instantly while then slowing them or forcing them to take a 2k hit after that first hit is easily the smartest way to go about things. After you hit someone(s) that hard they know that ult, that is already really powerful, is going to hurt even more now. In doing so you either force them to try and kill you or your damage dealer, or run away. Either way they have a ticking time bomb waiting to explode, as well as having that guys damage dealers smacking them with everythig they got getting easy kills because a lot of damage has already been done for them.

The items that were posted, most of them, have 2 things to them. Damage and protection / HP and in doing that has a duel role. Making you tanky as well as being able to do what was just said. Again, this has been tested not only by myself but the many many people I have gone into games with either solo or dou queue with. They give it a chance without back talking and without talking about what LoL does. They play smart, they wait for the right time to strike instead of being overly agressive like so many people. At the end of the game, each one of the has said the same thing. "Why do people only build tanky, Im very tanky as it but I also throw around a ton of damage."

Untill you give it a chance and actually try it nothing else can be said. We will just sit here going back and forth untill someone blows up on the other and it falls into a hate / flame war. Have a little faith, try new things.
Untill then, good luck to you I suppose.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Slappiz » November 1, 2012 5:56am | Report
The funny thing is that you assume that I haven't tried it out, but I have. Tbh your builds are ok (on some gods) I give you that, but they are far from as great as you are trying to make them seem like. You're trying too hard to prove that your build is superior to my build but you can't even bring a good example or statistic on how that build would be better except that you do more damage, and no you will not be able to soak the same amount of damage with your build.

I've been talking about Ymir all the time but you seem to neglect that, which in my eyes make you look like an idiot, no offence.
Don't get me wrong, I'm just a handsome **********er

Slappiz

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Araganor » January 14, 2013 2:51pm | Report
Can I get some opinions on the new fatalis update? Seems like it might be interesting for chasing, can't say how much more effective it is now though.

Araganor

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » January 31, 2013 4:18pm | Report
As freya i just get 2 attack speed items such as qin blades and demonic grip... o.o

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }