Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Fatalis for Dummies? (Freya)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Fatalis for Dummies? (Freya) 36 posts - page 2 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Protato » October 19, 2012 9:52pm | Report
Quoted:

PvP fights are about who can out CC and out burst the other first first. Not who can sit there and out DPS the other. You need to be able to get in, kill someone and get out to save yourself as fast as possible. Even more so with Smite as the game itself is very very very fast paced for a MOBA of its style.

sure there are times when DPS will be good on Gods, but not for a carry, you want massive damage quickly on them. A brusier or a hybrid tank DPS is alright for em.

Valid points. The majority of the time the name of the game is who can burst who quicker. I'll remove Fatalis from my build and see where I can improve on my damage output. Shouldn't be too hard with the amount of strong magical/magic pen items available.

Protato

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » October 23, 2012 11:25pm | Report
Well why compare Fatalis with Chronos which is way more expensive why not compare it to something with similar price to see what is more worth it?
With Fatalis I was doing 49 damage (from my basic attacks) while I was at level 8 with the attack speed of 1.43 and fatalis costs 2140 gold.
With Executioner I was doing 79 (from basic attacks) at lvl 8 with the attack speed of 1.29 and
Executioner costs 2200.

I picked these two items because they are similar in price and in that they both give you attack speed so the question is which one do you think is better now that I've given you real numbers from game?

In my opinion fatalis is just not worth not while there are items that are almost the same price and yet so much better for both mages and physical gods, but I very well know the allure that fatalis speed has as up until I met Asmoday I was building fatalis on every AD god but then I tried taking out fatalis for something else the results were obvious.

I know that my English is terrible and I sometimes fail to express myself properly if I have failed to do so feel free to tell me and I will try to explain it better. And have a nice day.

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by jesseownsu » October 30, 2012 7:57pm | Report
i am so annoyed with this argument i had to create an account...fatalis is no where near garbage, run faster? 20% cd reduction is abig deal...and 35% attack speed is so insane on freya, i get boots first fatalis second....etc. fatalis is a must on many diff gods...L2P

jesseownsu

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » October 30, 2012 9:01pm | Report
jesseownsu wrote:

i am so annoyed with this argument i had to create an account...fatalis is no where near garbage, run faster? 20% cd reduction is abig deal...and 35% attack speed is so insane on freya, i get boots first fatalis second....etc. fatalis is a must on many diff gods...L2P

Oh the irony.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » October 31, 2012 2:08am | Report
jesseownsu wrote:

Well how about you back up all this with actual math my friend instead of telling everyone how nice the stats look on it that would make your argument a bit more valid.Also if you don't know what I mean by math look at my post... GL

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Slappiz » October 31, 2012 2:15am | Report
I've found it useful on tank Ymir, the extra attackspeed together with his passive is really effective.

Reinforced boots, Hide of Leviathan, mystical mark, magi's blessing, Fatalis and Ankh of the Golem <3
Don't get me wrong, I'm just a handsome **********er

Slappiz

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » October 31, 2012 2:24am | Report
ooo okey... why not executioner which would work even better with his passive as you would deal way more damage and you would also reduce there armor with each hit... also your ymir build seems to be very squishy for Ymir

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » October 31, 2012 2:53am | Report
Boots are perfect, Hide is just a terrible item, you dont get enough protection for what it costs, mark is ok but you dont really have a way to keep someone on you like Ares and Hades does for the full effect. Magi blessing...havent see that item every really used and the passive is nice, i dont that may be a good item for him. Ill skip over the ****py item and that brings me to ankh.

I have never used this item on ymir, tho it is a pretty broken item for a bruiser / tank. An anhur fed with this is scary as ****.

Overall build effectiveness 5/10, would be 6 but...fatalis.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Slappiz » October 31, 2012 3:22am | Report
Well Ymir's passive is affected by his spells, the cd reduction brings some utility and allow him to more frequently inflict Frostbite. The extra movement speed is perfect to catch up with enemy gods for easier Frost Breath etc.

Ymir is tough as nails with this build and the lifesteal adds some survivabillity in team fights. It suits my playstyle perfectly. I also use Hand of the Gods when playing Ymir, for lvl/buff advantage in lane.
Don't get me wrong, I'm just a handsome **********er

Slappiz

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » October 31, 2012 3:45am | Report
True, but you can do more damage and take more damage if you built differently is all.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }