Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[DucksConcept] Make A God Concept And Then Make A Short Guide Out Of It!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [DucksConcept] Make A God Concept And Then Make A Short Guide Out Of It! 11 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » August 8, 2015 11:54am | Report
So, Hi! My name is DucksRock and this is my new contest, The Prize is 400 gems!

So, What you have to do in this contest is make a concept from your favorite character from Tv, Video games or pop culture and then make a short guide out of it! (The Guide has to be in a blog post)

Sections: Mandatory

Skills, You don't have to go In-Depth with the use, Just explain there viability and diffent uses!

Stats.

Why Is My Character Viable?: Explain why is your character viable in Smite's current meta!

Other Sections:

Matchups: You could also add other concepts for your matchups section, Like if someone makes a concept for pewdiepie, You could list him as a matchup!

Items: Itemize your character based on it's gameplay!

Skins: You could also suggest skins for your character.

Example guide coming soon!

If you downvote a guide, You have to state the reasons and be willing to upvote the guide if it changes.

So Good Luck and have fun!

Btw: Because of security issues, The guides must turn into a blog posts, Sorry for the inconvenience, Use headlines to mark the sections.
Hi!

I'm DucksRock, But you can call me Ducks.

Kuzenbo rights advocate, guide-making delayer and passionate pop music fan.

Kuzenbo guide coming soon.

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » August 8, 2015 12:01pm | Report
Already Working on mine :3

BTW ppls : You can make more than 1 concept, but you'll be evaluate differently for each.
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » August 8, 2015 3:13pm | Report
You may want to check with the mods regarding making fake guides for obvious reasons. Unless you want people to post the guides through other means (maybe make a submissions thread and have the comments be the guide submissions? Idk). If it comes to that you could also just have a voting poll at the end for everyone to vote for their favorite. Of course if mods allow fake guides then this is all easier lol
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » August 8, 2015 3:44pm | Report
Zilby wrote:

You may want to check with the mods regarding making fake guides for obvious reasons. Unless you want people to post the guides through other means (maybe make a submissions thread and have the comments be the guide submissions? Idk). If it comes to that you could also just have a voting poll at the end for everyone to vote for their favorite. Of course if mods allow fake guides then this is all easier lol

Well, The thing is, I am the main judge. Any meaningless upvote/ downvote must be submitted with a reason, Including the review. if i don't find the upvote eligible or downvote, It will just won't count.

After there will be enough guides, I will create a chart that shows the score of each guide. Any meaningless vote with no comment will not count.

But your'e right, Since people can create alt accounts and call their freinds, I mean, The only feature that a guide has is just sections, And the build, Im sure people can copy paste it in to a blog post and then i will rate it.
Hi!

I'm DucksRock, But you can call me Ducks.

Kuzenbo rights advocate, guide-making delayer and passionate pop music fan.

Kuzenbo guide coming soon.

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » August 8, 2015 7:28pm | Report
Okay so the guides will be blogposts then? (You might want to edit that into the top forum post). Should we have something in the title to signify that it's a submission? (Eg: "DGC - sonic the hedgehog guide", with DGC standing for ducksrock guide contest)
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » August 8, 2015 11:46pm | Report
My submission has been posted.

https://www.smitefire.com/smite/blog/theperfectprism/dgc-aphmau-the-lord-of-phoenix-drop
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 9, 2015 12:02pm | Report
(Just let them make a thread in this forum with a tag for your contest in it this is how we have done contest earlier)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » August 13, 2015 5:29am | Report
I finished my idea, hope you like this hero.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mooseum » September 2, 2015 11:53am | Report
Done https://www.smitefire.com/smite/blog/mooseum/alan-the-fat-guy-from-the-hangover-series-for-ducksconcept

mooseum

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » September 3, 2015 1:11pm | Report
https://www.smitefire.com/smite/blog/gamegeekfan/god-idea-arclight-embodiment-of-power

Here you go mate.

Does it really count if its a made up me i made in a movie style? Cause idk.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }