Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Your top 3 gods!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Your top 3 gods! 32 posts - page 1 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » March 5, 2013 12:31pm | Report
I would like to hear some opinions :D
Mine are:

1. Bacchus -Great all around god, kinda tanky but has potential to do a lot of damage :D, he has really original abilities. I love the drunk-o-meter ;) (let awesomeness begin!) )
2. Ymir -Most tanky character in the game and he is a BEAST (I will smash you like a pancake! Hungry...)
3. Sobek -You get feared by everyone, isn't that cool? I love his charge pray and his tankyness (You are the lizard from spider-man :D)

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » March 5, 2013 12:36pm | Report
1. Freya: THE Hybrid god. Various ways to build her, not too terribly difficult to play, and her Ult is fantastic. Great both up close and ranged.
2. Poseidon: A Hybrid-y AP mage. Great combo and burst, and the Kraken... fun to play if built with decent speed and a lot of damage.
3. Artemis: Great when built with critical strike chance. When used well, has good CC.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by loopyman » March 5, 2013 12:37pm | Report
1. Hades
2. Guan Yu
3. Arachne

loopyman

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » March 5, 2013 12:38pm | Report
Top 3 I like to play the most:
Loki
Poseidon
Thor

Top 3 I consider to be my best Gods:
Neith
Zeus
Ymir

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » March 5, 2013 1:51pm | Report
Loki
Ra
Agni

I like playing mid :D
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » March 5, 2013 1:57pm | Report
Bakasura I love this god, he is my favorite god due to being on the few assassin gods, fun laning phase, and amazing lategame scaling

Ra Another of my favorites, and my choice god for midlane, he is all around great from early-to-late game.

Poseidon Recently discovered my love for this god, love the mobility and the ult.
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » March 5, 2013 2:53pm | Report
Oh, hard choices for me.

1. Definitely Vamana

2. Perhaps Guan Yu

3. Maybe Kali or He Bo

Any other ADs except for Sun Wukong would fit in fourth or perhaps Ares.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ChaosLord1 » March 5, 2013 2:58pm | Report
would have to be
1. ares
2. Poseidon
3. cupid

ChaosLord1

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » March 5, 2013 3:44pm | Report
This is based on what I seen so far, I didn't get to play or even play against all the gods yet because I've only been playing for 3 days so far, but this is who I think right now out of the people I've seen. I'll go into detail why I picked each character.

1. RA - Whenever I play with him mid lane I totally dominate to the point where its only a few minutes in and I am already pushing so hard that they have to gank me to death. I am usually able to push super hard. His beam clears out the minions so easy that it forces them to run back to their towers while I still have my minions. Also his special that heals/does damage lets me push harder when I get it. With RA I can throw that special down in the back/middle of the minion wave then throw the beam out which prevents the other player from getting close enough to attack my minions. RA pwns and I can heal myself if I am getting attacked what more do you need to wreck people? Not to mention his ULT just vaporizes a minion wave, I use this on a full wave so I can push super hard rather than possibly missing the god.

2. ANHUR(My main/fav) - Anhur is my main pick unless there is no mages on my team then I usually pick RA. I can literally 1v1 most characters with Anhur. Its rare that I get in a 1v1 situation with Anhur but when I do I seem to hold of extremely well against most characters. I usually can push extremely hard with my Anhur just like RA. With Anhur I just use impale right off the begging of the match to damage all the minions then go right into auto attacking them which lets me clear the enemies minions before they clear mine. This alone allows me to push since the minions in the begging of the game are so strong when I take out the begging waves first the other player is forced to run from me and my minions coming.

Anhur has some low *** mana in the beginning so I usually pick up mediation to heal my mana then spam impale again to push further. At the begging of the game I am pushing super hard there is little they can do when I keep impaling all their waves. Also I can use the impale when running away, I usually turn around hit them with it which knocks them back or pins them to a wall giving me time to run.

When I get the obelisk I use that to create distance or to run away most of the time. I can do many things with this, I can put it on a minion wave to do more damage or slow the enemy down along with impale them on it. Since I do not have my JUMP yet to escape, if I need to run I look down and put the obelisk down which puts it right behind me slowing/blocking their way for me to run.

When I get the jump I do the other things I already did before but Now I can escape most situations along with initiate most situations. I can jump to fellow team mates if they are low on health since I can get their quickly with the jump. I can even jump in the middle of a lane which pushes a player to the side then impale them. When I get my ULT its over for them, I use it to clear minions when I have no minions to even out the score, It feels like I can snipe with it as well to keep people back. Overall Anhur is versatile against most gods. If I know I can't run I put down a obelisk and deal out as most damage I can before I die. Anhur seems to die quickly that is his only problem.

I forgot the most important thing about his jump! It lets you do high risk things! For example I was playing domination yesterday, there was like 3 gods pushing our mid and it was only me and a team mate protecting mid. I just threw up a obelisk as fast as I could, ran up threw a impale to hit one of them, then turn around fast as **** use my jump to get back near my sand guardian, turn around and defend. That gives me alot of space and time for help to arrive, also lets me do risky things.

3. Ymir - At first glance I though ymir sucked when I first played smite then I realized how good he was after using him and playing with better people. His Ice wall can do annoying things for the enemy team. I can use it to trap other players from running, I can run place it down to block myself from getting attacked + blocks players from attacking me. You can use this wall with anhur so he can impale people on it, plus anhur can jump over the wall for surprise attacks I do believe. When attacking enemy towers I can use the wall to put in front of the spawning enemy minions so I can get more hits in on the tower.

Ymirs ground pound freeze thing I usually just use on minions or to create space/keep people back. Ymirs freeze is the best move he has I think. I can usually easily freeze other gods because the range isn't to bad on the move. I usually follow up the freeze with that ice ground pound move then put a wall up so they can't escape then beat them to death/gank them.
Ymirs ultimate is okay but its kind of slow so people can attack you, I usually use it to clear out tons of minions coming, or I use it behind a ice wall so I can't get attacked plus sometimes the other players can't see me doing the ULT behind the ice wall. Ymirs a tank which makes him more annoying if its a 2v2 and hes being played by a good player on the opposing team.

Those are my TOP 3 RIGHT NOW. I still think other people might be in that TOP 3 though like THOR who usually kills me ALOT. I can't say my true TOP 3 until I play some more but those are just MY TOP 3 OF WHO I PICK not who PWNS ME.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » March 7, 2013 9:55pm | Report

Loki
Ra
Agni

I like playing mid :D

Is loki a good mid?

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }