Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Your most entertaining kill

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Your most entertaining kill 34 posts - page 1 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » October 28, 2013 4:52pm | Report
So I was playing dominion with Loki and we were getting stomped. I was OK, about 4/3/meh, and me and this mercury went at it. I got him way low, he dashed, and we went in a circle around one of the little islands, and i put down a decoy in the hopes of getting him to panic or something, and i stealthed and went around and he broke and ran past my decoy... right as it detonated, killing him.

So whats your ZOMG DID THAT JUST HAPPEN! kill story(ies).
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » October 28, 2013 6:17pm | Report
As Wukong, was facing a He Bo in solo lane.

I got him really low and he started to back off, ulted while in his tower (planned to slam him), but instead my decoy rushed in and finished him off.

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » October 28, 2013 6:51pm | Report
Basically, I had this really weird glitch one time on He Bo. I was facing a Tyr after finding him in the jungle, along with another He Bo. It went like this: I was in the Harpy Camp on the side, the He Bo was still 'in' mid lane but could see my outline through the wall to land Water Spout, and the tyr had me cornered at the camp. So He Bo Water Spouts me, and tyr uses Power Cleave to knock me away, but he bo's knockup is higher than Tyr's, so it did this weird thing where I flew at an angle instead of outward, OVER THE HARPY WALL. I landed next to He Bo, and with 3 stacks of my passive, I ulted and one shot him.

It'll obviously NEVER happen again but I figure that's interesting enough. He was none to happy and ended up quitting 15 minutes later.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » October 28, 2013 6:52pm | Report
I was playing Agni in the midlane. The enemy Zeus was a bit low, so I slap him with my ult a few times, then placed down my Noxious Fumes to get a stun from my Path of Flames... except the fumes' damage killed him. Then the Zeus ragequit.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 28, 2013 8:55pm | Report
I don't know why but shoving Anhurs ult into someones face is very enjoyable

Its also quite funny because it makes you look like a try hard noob

Evertime I jam it in their face I always picture them thinking
"wow what a *****, put it that close becasue the nub can't hit unless he does that"

It puts a smile on my face

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » October 29, 2013 12:49am | Report
Domination, Anhur. I was mid, and the enemy Apollo nearly killed me with his ult. I stunned him into a wall, he got nearly killed by the sand guardian, and he tried to dash away. I blocked him with a pillar, and the sand guardian killed him. That was pure luck on my part, I intended to slow him with it instead.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » October 29, 2013 2:25am | Report
Well there's this one time. It was past midnight so no one was awake. I was able to easily unlock the door to this REALLY big house. It was dark but the moonlight was bright enough to shine through the windows so I could see my way through. I head up to a set of stairs and went through the first door I saw. Slowly I took out my knife and walked towards the bed, it was real dark in the room since there was no window in it. But I left the door open so a little light helped me make my way through. But somehow, my target woke up and saw the knife I pointed at his head.

Now here's the entertaining part. He shat himself real hard. I heard the fart noise and one HUGE stink came up from his pants as he screamed. It was so funny I had to laugh...

Then I stabbed the knife right up his jaw and left...

Oh wait... not THAT kind of kill?
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » October 29, 2013 3:22am | Report
Anhur impale into wall then body blocking with the obelisk and yourself while you just basic attack them to death, or desert fury for the complete overkill. That never gets old :p

Edit:
Totally forgot my Ne Zha sash kill on Sun Wukong in bird form yesterday. Was pretty fun :p
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Grimskull » October 29, 2013 4:02am | Report
I used Belly Flop on a fleeing Guan Yu (on his horse of course) He was sitting there thinking I'm safe now, Problem is his health was so low my Belly Flop was enough to kill him. I lolled so hard after that.
Check out my Bacchus guide:

Check out my BB coding skills

Grimskull

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ralph2449 » October 29, 2013 4:05am | Report
the times that 2 people try to gank my zeus from the forest when i have maxed out chain lightning, watching that chain lightning jump on them doing huge damage is hilarious, double kill for fun
Epic gank failure xD

Ralph2449

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }