Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

when matches completely turn around...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » when matches completely turn around... 13 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ydnis » January 7, 2015 11:15am | Report
So a bit ago i played an assault match.
It was going terrible, the other team had a zeus that went 23-3 and our phoenix was down really quick.
The zeus went afk late game and then we just started winning, suddenly. We WON. And we won within 3 minutes after zeus went afk. (i was also doing terrible and making mistakes but shhhh im a noob)

....just wow. That was cool af :D. I did accidentally killsteal like twice though ._.

I'm shaking ok that was so cool.

A while ago i also played an arena match. We were also losing hard, but then the enemy team got cocky. We ended up winning! You know how much difference there was? 1-0. We won with ONE point. I nearly **** myself lol.

Ydnis

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » January 7, 2015 12:19pm | Report
I have some games like that especially when I'm playing like one of my favorite characters and doing really good like one game when i was playing Kali we had someone who left lategame and my team had an Aphro that linked me and we took on there whole team just the two of us and won, I got a triple kill and did most of the damage on the other 2 and the game was like just done after that cause no one on there team had an answer to me and Aphro... I was shaking during that game

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 8, 2015 1:18pm | Report
I have had some nice turnbacks in late game assault too because the enemy team made some nice and big mistakes

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » January 8, 2015 10:22pm | Report
My favorites have always been conquest comebacks. I remember one game the score was ~30-15 and my team started a surrender vote, which got three votes but I helped vote it down. We ended up pulling through after an hour and 10 minutes and having almost lost our titan (it was below 25% health) at one point. Nothing more satisfying than a comeback.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » January 8, 2015 11:35pm | Report
All the more reason to be proud when you make a comeback, since it's ReALLY easy to snowball in Smite.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 9, 2015 6:33am | Report
I have seen games were snowballing is worse (*kuch kuch dota kuch kuch). but yeah in smite it's bad too

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » January 12, 2015 7:48pm | Report
This tends to happen when I have bad teammates, because I like to play Bakasura a lot. I had a match a while ago where these people in duo lane who queued together were *****ing at me all game for stupid random **** (i.e. not servicing them 24/7, helping the solo lane that was getting **** on), while I was eating enemy jungle for free exp/gold most of the game. We were losing, though, mainly because every single lane on my team was inexplicably awful. Once I got to where I needed to be with items, I went online and started stomping the other team in every fight practically by myself, so the people who were previously *****ing at me ask, "Can you carry this if we stay alive?".

People are so ****ing stupid. They'll yell at you all match for not playing the way they want you to (even though you're clearly doing better than they are), then when they realize you're just going to win the game anyways they start being nice and actually play smart.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 13, 2015 12:48am | Report
Ghraf wrote:

This tends to happen when I have bad teammates, because I like to play Bakasura a lot. I had a match a while ago where these people in duo lane who queued together were *****ing at me all game for stupid random **** (i.e. not servicing them 24/7, helping the solo lane that was getting **** on), while I was eating enemy jungle for free exp/gold most of the game. We were losing, though, mainly because every single lane on my team was inexplicably awful. Once I got to where I needed to be with items, I went online and started stomping the other team in every fight practically by myself, so the people who were previously *****ing at me ask, "Can you carry this if we stay alive?".

People are so ****ing stupid. They'll yell at you all match for not playing the way they want you to (even though you're clearly doing better than they are), then when they realize you're just going to win the game anyways they start being nice and actually play smart.

steps to playing Bakasura:
1. farm a bit and start ganking
2. start counter jungling as soon as possible (so get a hog 2 fast to steal 2 camps on 1 run)
3. the enemy jungle gets behind and you got a free full jungle and an easy feeding enemy.

bakasura is one of the funniest junglers to play as he comes online pretty fast (when you have your ult you start to get really painfull) and can counter jungle most other assassins with ease as he has a "free hog" with his 2 (sometimes I just walk through their jungle to eat 1 of teh smaller buff creeps because I can't clear it on time etc)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » January 13, 2015 2:17pm | Report
Devampi wrote:

steps to playing Bakasura:
1. farm a bit and start ganking
2. start counter jungling as soon as possible (so get a hog 2 fast to steal 2 camps on 1 run)
3. the enemy jungle gets behind and you got a free full jungle and an easy feeding enemy.

bakasura is one of the funniest junglers to play as he comes online pretty fast (when you have your ult you start to get really painfull) and can counter jungle most other assassins with ease as he has a "free hog" with his 2 (sometimes I just walk through their jungle to eat 1 of teh smaller buff creeps because I can't clear it on time etc)

You can kill the enemy jungle from level 2 because that steroid is so ****ing OP, and get a red pot with starting gold. You just find the enemy jungle farming a camp, steal two of their creeps to get your passive buff up, then activate steroid and kill them.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 14, 2015 3:21am | Report
Ghraf wrote:

You can kill the enemy jungle from level 2 because that steroid is so ****ing OP, and get a red pot with starting gold. You just find the enemy jungle farming a camp, steal two of their creeps to get your passive buff up, then activate steroid and kill them.

I don't know how long it's been with you playing jungle but if you want a red pot you can't get hog or bumba's as those items cost 1100 and a pot costs 450 (it got nerfed) so that is 1550 gold

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }