Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What does everyone think of the new patch?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » What does everyone think of the new patch? 38 posts - page 3 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » June 13, 2014 7:02am | Report
Talenhiem wrote:

Crush is also hard to hit

No offence, but that is just ********.
Sure it might have a big delay, but its size makes it very hard to avoid. Even if you are moving as long as she makes sure that you are modernly close to center of the radius, then you won't make it out in time.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » June 13, 2014 7:43am | Report
Not to contribute to my own thread's derailment, but Scylla is stupidly OP. She nukes you, then gets away scott-free with her 3. Hi-Rez balance at it's finest.
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » June 14, 2014 11:02am | Report
Hmmmmm, right it seems OP but i really played Scylla a lot, and sometimes i end up dominationg but the most important thing i learn is, Scylla is nothing without support and she can easily be shut down when fighting alone, sure she can troll anyone with her Sentinel but i think there's always someone who can counter her, ther must be it.

I also trolled Loki after stunning me with his ult and i already put the Sentinel near my base by the time i heard the ''Puff'' of Loki, But it's Loki's mistake for trying to kill me and wasting his skills on me even if he already know that i can escape with Sentinel.

But i still don't want her to be nerfed except for her Crush that burst is way too high once you build stacks and magical damage and pen.

Final thoughts: Scylla is one of my favourite deities, but Artemis is my number one now, i can easily take down Scylla as long as my Calydonian Boar is up and i already have 4 items build.
"The Ravenous Demon Hunter"
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » June 15, 2014 8:57am | Report
If anything, scylla and thanatos are the only balance problems smite has. One with an unstoppable early game, the other with an unstoppable late game.
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » June 15, 2014 10:26am | Report
HolyPudding wrote:

If anything, scylla and thanatos are the only balance problems smite has. One with an unstoppable early game, the other with an unstoppable late game.

This

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » June 15, 2014 1:00pm | Report
HolyPudding wrote:

I would also argue that ***bha's cc is ********, but you have got it right.

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WatchfulShadow » June 15, 2014 1:45pm | Report
anshsmite wrote:
but really they must revert back to 5v5 siege. It delivers more fun and action and makes the mode uniquely vibrant.

Sorry, what exactly is 'unique' about ANOTHER 5v5 mode? There's 5v5 Assault, 5v5 Arena and 5v5 Conquest, Smite does not need every mode to be 5v5. 4v4 Siege not being 'fun' and not having enough 'action' is a BS excuse.

But let's not get into this.

WatchfulShadow

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deathsession » June 15, 2014 4:03pm | Report
anshsmite wrote:

Scylla is the top tier queen now. She is first ban for me 'mid' everytime. Coming to Hercules, well it's a pity that hirez wasted their energy on remodeling him. Their was no problem with old hercules's artwork. I welcomed the change , when they repainted Agni, but Hercules change was not necessary. I have been writing about siege juggernaut rework on smite forums. Finally they fixed it well but really they must revert back to 5v5 siege. It delivers more fun and action and makes the mode uniquely vibrant. Xbalanque's kit doesn't befit soccer. Mercury might have been a better candidate for such a skin. New Chaac skin is really awesome. Still no news on Vulcan fix and Arena Leagues.

Umm. You realize Xbal is actually a soccer player right? In his lore. No joke. People called him getting a soccer skin awhile back.

Also, 4v4 was best change for siege IMO. 5v5 was a constant back and forth standstill. The map ws too small for 5 people, it was way too easy to defend a lane. Unless there was actually a Deicide.

Deathsession

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deathsession » June 15, 2014 4:09pm | Report

I would also argue that ***bha's cc is ********, but you have got it right.

Thank you. ***bha is the most annoying god for me atm. He's total bs. Him combined with a team of hard engagers and burst casters (Scylla). is Incredible destructive, and it totally spoils arena. I wondr what ***bha's win rate in arena is, cuase I'm positive it's very high. 2 very long cc's for people to setup ults, and highly mobile / short cd's. Let's not even mention how carelessly he can play because of that passive too.

Edit: Oops! sorry for double posting.

Deathsession

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » June 15, 2014 4:29pm | Report
Wait people are still complaining about Thanatos?

I want to cry.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }