Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Weird builds

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Weird builds 12 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kripox » September 11, 2013 6:07am | Report

Its a I hate carry and assassin build, not a I hate mages build. You should only use it if there are few magical gods on the enemy team and a lot of physical gods or if you really want to #@%! on Lokis face

I had to ask due to the mention of arena. I have never played an arena match without at least one powerful AOE mage on the enemy team and as such your build looks pretty risky to me. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

Kripox

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » September 11, 2013 11:04am | Report
Axtrixis wrote:

Just goofing around yesterday i built Freya with capped attack speed :D it was pretty sick lol

Freya actually gets a huge dps increase from attack speed (due to the fact that you get more attacks with your 1-2 buff active), so Demonic Grip and Fatalis is core on her :)

You don't really need more attack speed though :P
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }